• Published 8th Feb 2021
  • 1,416 Views, 38 Comments

Emerald - A random pony oc



A changeling queen nymph finds herself alone in a forest not far from Ponyvile. Copying herself as a pony foal, Applejack finds her and took care of her. Of course, with a queen, it needs a kingdom...

  • ...
5
 38
 1,416

Battle

"Gold Digger, on your left!" A bulky changeling said as he dodged another lancer. He felt the slight wind from the weapon passing his head as he swiftly dealt an uppercut to the opposing changeling guard who was aiming at his head. Pinning them down, he glanced at Gold Digger who was finishing their fight.

"I told you to stop calling me that!" Another changeling snarky yelled. They kicked another changeling's shin while cornering them, dodging their counterattacks. The guard groaned in pain as Gold Digger slitted their throat, killing them off. The bulky changeling sighed before looking at the state of where they were in.

The whole area was filled with war cries, with the crisp and dry smell of blood floating in the air. Changelings swooped in and out of the sky packing sticky goo to render ponies immobile, while the ponies themselves were fighting to escape. The two sides collided, one blocking the way to freedom while the other struggled. The once peaceful Canterlot Gates has turned into a whole battlefield, with tension in the air.

The bulky changeling breathed, looking back on the once enjoyable times where Canterlot was where the summer sun shined upon them with all the gentleness it had. But with Emerald's rule, those times were almost out of reach. But he was determined to get those times back, even with violence.

"Hermit Armor, get a grip! We're almost at the gates!" Gold Digger yelled before flying off to reinforce another ally who was almost struck down. Hermit sighed as he lifted off to the skies too, searching for places they were losing ground in. Of course, even though it was necessary, he didn't love violence.

But then, he fumbled in flight as he almost mistakenly thought he saw wrong.

"The princesses?" he muttered as he saw both Celestia and Luna being brought to the battlefield's fringe. He rubbed his eyes and tried to get a better view but got interrupted by one of Emerald's soldiers tackling him.

"Traitor! You belong in a ditch!"

"Argh!" He groaned, before plummeting down to the ground. He stabilized his diving trying to get back to hovering in the air, but the soldier who tackled him didn't let him have any rest, pursuing him. Hermit then made a sharp 180, aiming at the guard himself. They collided against each other, and the soldier got blasted away, leaving Hermit to recover from the recoil.

"Ugh..." Hermit grouched before locking his sight on the princesses, who were now next to Emerald. They were all watching from afar the battleground edges and were seemingly talking. Hermit pondered.

"I can't get over there unless I abandon them all..." he muttered in thought. He wanted to find out what was happening, but then he'll have to leave the battlefield, which was not very favorable. He was the leader in charge, and if he would to leave even for a bit, the tables might turn.

"If there's no opening..." he muttered. "I'll just have to make one."


Emerald giggled happily as she sat upon the wall eating, protected by most of the Gem Crew flying around killing off the ponies, apart from Amethyst Hive and Coral Fang. She had the perfect view of the traitors’ blood spattering on the ground while her children wrecked them to pieces. While watching, a servant came up to her.

"My Queen, would you like more tea with your biscuits?" the servant asked.

"Why, thank you!" Emerald said before taking the kettle. But before she had the time to drink, a rustle came from her side. She turned to see what was happening, and she perked up.

"Ah, the former princesses!" Emerald mocked with venom dripping from her voice. "Now reduced to trash."

Celestia and Luna were being dragged to her forcefully with the guards guiding them harshly. Soon, they were forced to kneel as the guards forced them into an awkward stance. They both stared holes into Emerald's body, which she just shrugged off.

"You must be wondering why you're here, right?" Emerald said. "It's to crush morale."

The eyes of the princesses stirred.

"You see, you two must be oh, so hopeful that your innocent loving ponies will save you, right? But there's just two points that'll prove all of that wrong." Emerald nonchalantly said, then paused to sip her tea. "First, they're not innocent. See that all blood being shed?"

She pointed to the battlefield, where small explosions and clashes were happening.

"Not all of that was from my beloved soldiers. Your so-called innocent ponies are wreaking havoc too, and killing off my children. But alas, they're losing. Badly."

Emerald made sure to roll the last word to get the point across. She saw Celestia getting furious and trying not to burst, and she smirked.

"There's no way they're getting through this enforcement, with their little, lowly numbers and weak members. Which brings me to my second point, you're not going to get saved."

Suddenly, Lapis flew next to her hesitantly.

"My Queen, you need to evacuate quickly, please." he said, lowering his head.

"Eh, why?" Emerald questioned, then got angry. "How dare you tell me what to do!"

"You see, the escapees suddenly turned back and are now rushing towards here. Our forces are trying to capture them, but I'm afraid it's too risky, and can cause serious damage."

Emerald, for a spilt moment, wanted to smack the utter crap out of Lapis, but decided against it. After all, what he just said contradict what she just said. Her eyes gleamed as she coldly spoke.

"I see."

"Yes, now plea-"

But before Lapis could finish his sentence, his head wasn't connected to his neck anymore. He tried to stutter, but his vocal cords were in his body, which was no longer accessible to him. His eyes opened wide as he took his final breath. Blood gushed from his neck as his body spasmed. His bones were visible to the naked eye as his body dropped onto the ground, before stopping slowly. His head was pale as Emerald threw it aside with telekinesis.

"Useless changeling..." Emerald muttered angrily while puffing, then glanced at the duo, servant, and surrounding soldiers who were witnesses to the scene. Their eyes were big as plates, and their hearts were accelerating. Emerald could hear their heartbeats as she took a deep breath.

"There's no room for a failure in my hive." she stated. "You all will be next if you don't get yourselves together."

The soldiers then scattered off to the battlefield, leaving Emerald and the former princesses.

"As for me, I'll be joining them to finally crush this rebellion. After this-"

"Stop right there!"

Emerald looked up, as she saw the rebellion members dropping onto the base. Their leader, Hermit, was leading them as they swarmed the bastion gate. Emerald sighed before smiling.

"It seems like they forgot my terror, huh?" she said while stretching. "It's okay, it's been a while since I fought, haven't it."

"I'll show them what hell truly looks like."

Comments ( 3 )

What's the gore tag for?

11552897
Though it's rare, I do usually add gore to the story, just like now.

"Not all of that was from my beloved soldiers. Your so-called innocent ponies are wreaking havoc too, and killing off my children. But alas, they're losing. Badly."

They would go extinct👼🤷 long ago if they don’t kill👉🔫💣🔪 for survival🐶.
Survival of the fittest😎
Go read 👉science👈😤 or something 😎

Login or register to comment