• Published 8th Feb 2021
  • 1,407 Views, 38 Comments

Emerald - A random pony oc



A changeling queen nymph finds herself alone in a forest not far from Ponyvile. Copying herself as a pony foal, Applejack finds her and took care of her. Of course, with a queen, it needs a kingdom...

  • ...
5
 38
 1,407

Chapter 2

Ash came down from the stairs with Emerald. The smell of oil and pancakes filled the air as they walked to the kitchen. There was Big Mac and Granny Smith sitting next to the table and Ash and Emerald took their seat.

"Dearie AppleJack, we been calling you for the past ten minutes and we heard noise from upstairs. Ya okay-wait you have a foal?" Granny Smith said as her eyebrows raised.

'Oh yeah I forgot. You need stealth. Can't do much without it.' Chrysalis said. Emerald didn't even know what Chrysalis was talking about but nodded to herself anyways. Meanwhile Ash was spacing out because he didn't receive an order to respond.
"AppleJack?" Granny said.

'Respond to Granny Smith' ordered Emerald. She figured that if she can say it, she can think it. And it worked as 'AppleJack' responded with,

"Oh sorry Granny, I found this little one out in the Everfree forest. Isn't she quite a cutie. I bet Applebloom and the others would like a new cutie mark crusader." she said, ending the sentence with a pat on Emerald head. She smiled as she contuined the act.

"Okay AppleJack but tell us next time this happens, okay?" Big Mac said. Ash nodded and started eating her share of the pancakes. Later everyone finished and left for work on the orchards. Big Mac and 'AppleJack' was working on the north side of the fields as Granny smith was making Apple cider in the barn. Emerald was in 'AppleJack' room as Chrysalis were teaching Emerald tactics and ways to corrupt or, mind control ponies. The rabbit hiding in the closet was once again on her shoulder.

'Now on the new ways to corrupt an pony mind, you don't need to use magic sometimes. You can use an cocoon like the one you hatched from. It useful when you out of magic. Other changelings can do it too but if you do it, the changeling will be more stronger. Another way is inplant a changeling egg into an pony mind. It takes control of the pony and it more likely for it to be not found. Though it hard to have the right timing to do it.' she said. 'Now we have two options, make here your changeling production building or make it somewhere else, like an basement in another building. Now that you know what to do for those scenarios.'

Emerald nodded and snapped back to reality. She got up from the chair and went to Ash Fang who was with Big Mac in the orchard. She was leading him to the south fields where the vampire fruit bats resided. Big Mac tried to reason to her why they should go there but Ash had most of the ground.

"Come on Mac, ah know where we goin'." Ash said. Big Mac nodded his had and went with Ash in the eerie orchard. They went into an abandoned barn that been decaying behind the scenes. He hesitated to go in before 'AppleJack' stopped to assure him that this is safe. They started to trot into the barn when Emerald finally catched up to Ash. She closed the doors which made him even more nervous. The room was dark with AppleJack not in sight. Emerald walked behind him quietly as he went deeper into the barn.

'You're sure you want him first? He pretty strong for an young stallion.' Chrysails said. Emerald ignored her as she breathed in. She quickly put sticky slime on his feet before darting away before Mac saw her.

"What the-" Big Mac said before he felt something stick his mouth stuck.

"Good job Ash Fang." Emerald said. She lit up the room for Big Mac as he saw two changelings in front of him.

"We will be quick, right Ash?"

"Yes Queen."

"I want you to do the honors. Not because I'm lazy, because it will be nice to taste the betrayal."

"Okay..." Ash said.

"Wat du u men?" Big Mac mumbled.

"You brother Applejack had became useful. And you will too."

If Big Mac wasn't sweating before, he sure was now. Ash trotted away a few feet before opening up her insect wings and flew fast at Big Mac forehead. She knocked him out and started to build an cocoon.

Author's Note:

So tell me guys, do you like the story so far? I know my grammar sucks but it bearable right?:twilightsheepish: Anyways as always thank you for reading this chapter. I will probably be posting more on this story than the other one because it's so fun to make!