• Published 8th Feb 2021
  • 1,416 Views, 38 Comments

Emerald - A random pony oc



A changeling queen nymph finds herself alone in a forest not far from Ponyvile. Copying herself as a pony foal, Applejack finds her and took care of her. Of course, with a queen, it needs a kingdom...

  • ...
5
 38
 1,416

The Nest 2

Late at night, the changeling army gathered together to camp and prepare to go to sleep. They refused to sleep in the intact houses, for it couldn't fit them, and their hatred of the ponies forbade them to even feel sympathy for them. Much less use their shelter.

In the inner-most part of the camp, Emerald's tent was set up with guards outside. Emerald was lying on her bed, looking at the ceiling thinking. Ever since the Gem Crew asked where they should put the extension of the Hive, she was trying to at least be useful and think of a good plan.

Since Ponyville was occupied, she couldn't use that option. And they were already working in Canterlot, so she needed to find out where to raid next to make more room. And she wouldn't ask Chrysalis for help, if the previous Queen failed to do what she did, like taking over Canterlot, why follow her examples?

If only she could use the whole of Equestria to build her nest.

Then it suddenly hit her. Of course, she can use the entire Equestria! She can use her newly armed forces to overtake another city, make it into another hive, convert new soldiers out of the ponies, rinse and repeat. Then soon enough, no one could stop her.

She gave herself a pat on the back, then got up and went to write it down on a piece of spare paper. When she was done, she laid on her bed again, falling into a slumber.


The next day, early in the morning, Emerald bothered Chrysalis for the perfect speech, and called everybody to gather around her for a short announcement. As soon the majority of the troops came, she started to speak.

"Hello, my beloved children, I have important pieces of news to share with you about our next step. First thing, you all have been asking me where we should put the NRCM's, and I have your answer! Right here in Equestria!" she started off with. Confused murmurs and grunts were heard, and Emerald continued.

"After we convert Canterlot into the perfect Hive just for us, that'll be one of our first Hives. Then we will continue to sweep over Equestria and claim everything for us." she explained. "So, in order to do that, I need you to do your best and make sure to convert those low-lives into our proud race! Then, changelings will be the only superior race!" She hyped up, and everybody cheered.

"If you have any questions, please tell the Gem Crew them, and they will take care of it. Speaking of the Gem Crew, Amethyst Hive will be observing this arrangement, so please report to her if you have anything urgent to say. With that, please start working for a better tomorrow! I'll see you at noon." she ended off, and cheers erupted. The changelings started to fly off towards Canterlot, or simply trotting.

With a satisfied expression, she also was about to fly away to Canterlot in the distance, but then a changeling interrupted her. It was bulky in size and had blue hair. They also had armor, mimicking the Royal Guard, and a badge saying, 'General Lapis Sodalite'.

"My Queen, we have an important situation on our hooves." they said as they bowed down.

"Ah, Shiny, what is it?" she asked casually. But her nonchalant attitude quickly became shocked and a bit angered as soon she heard the next sentence.

"As we were escorting the ponies to the dungeons, we had an outbreak among them, and we suffered a few losses." Lapis explained with a shameful undertone. "They formed a rebellion and escaped, promising to come back and end your rule. Plus, traitors appeared in our forces, and released them in the first place. We don't know how the mishap happened, nor the foolishness of those defiant changelings to betray you, but we--" Lapis tried to explain, but Emerald put a hoof up and he stopped speaking.

"I didn't know we had such incompetent generals, to not chase after them, and instead look for my help." she said coldly. "Assemble some changelings to chase over them, I'll be with you in a second." she said as she flew towards Canterlot.

"It's time to put our spoils of war to use."