• Published 8th Feb 2021
  • 1,411 Views, 38 Comments

Emerald - A random pony oc



A changeling queen nymph finds herself alone in a forest not far from Ponyvile. Copying herself as a pony foal, Applejack finds her and took care of her. Of course, with a queen, it needs a kingdom...

  • ...
5
 38
 1,411

Chapter 1

Emerald woke up in a green, sticky but smooth goo. She rose her hoof infront of her to see that there's a solid shell ahead from her. It also looked green but with a darker shade. She also saw that there were holes in her hoof. She saw a blur everywhere she looked. She then felt a tingle on her back and looked there to see a pair of wings. That when she saw a crack. She turned around and started to push the crack in the egg. And she broke out in a flood of goo flowing from the egg. The goo soaked in the ground. The moon hanged from above and the trees leaves covered all the sky except one spot where the moonlight shone. Flowers were everywhere she looked and the wind blew. Emerald was scared at first but she calmed down. Then a herd of rabbits came tumbling down with apples causing Emerald to jump in fear and start running. She saw flames circle her but they did not hurt her. Instead she ran though them. Not too far away a pony name AppleJack were chasing the thieves from the Apple orchard, Sweet Apple Acres.

"Come back her' yo varmints!" she yelled. She cared deeply about her apples, friends and family. She just met Twilight two days ago and she was the best pony she met yet. Meanwhile Emerald was up in a tree. From all the running she did from the rabbits, she was exhausted. She rose her hoof to see that it changed to holes and black to pale peach fur and teal mane with sliver stripes.
"W-w-what?" she said. She then thought back to the green circle fire. It transform her!
"Anypony there? I heard something!" Applejack yelled. Emerald turned around to see the orange mare with all of her apples back. She also saw her cutie mark on her rump where rested three apples. That when she fell off the tree into the mud below. Applejack saw what happened and asked,

"There yar are. You okay?" Applejack said to the foal. She nodded her head yes in response and got up on her hoofs. She walked to Applejack before stumbling on a stick and falling down.

"You all alone? Where your parents...If you have any.."she realized that not all foals have parents and she may have brought back very bad memories to this foal.

"I have parents... It just I woke up to see myself in here. I really a mess right now. My name is Emerald Iris." she half-lied. Applejack agreed to take care of her for now until she can find some ponies to live with and be her parents. She can tell that something is special about her. And Emerald can feel something falling off from her. She then took her back to her home.

Back at the barn...

Back at the farm everypony were getting ready for bed. Apple bloom was already asleep while Granny Smith And Big Mac were in their rooms. A little bit later, everyone was asleep except Applejack and Emerald. She was on Applejack bed while Applejack was getting a sleeping bag for herself. Soon enough, Applejack was sleeping on the floor of her room while Emerald was still wide awake. She was processing what happened this night and what she should do next.
'You should hypnotize that orange mare and take over this town. It's a great start to a hive.' said a voice in her head. She agreed to the voice and got some rest.
'Wait... how do you even hypnotize someone anyways.' she also thought before opening her eyes and got up from the bed. She turned back to her original glory and started to flutter her wings to the open window. She start to fly and got to the end of the east orchard before walking there on hoof and finding a rabbit looking away at her from earlier.

'Good testing subject. Here's a hypno spell.' said the voice before showing Emerald mind a page that shows a hypno spell.

"Thanks Chrysalis." she said. She looked at it and started to cast the spell. The bunny was shocked to see a Changeling and it started to run, just before it realized it couldn't because it was holded on to a magical grip.
"You're not going anywhere" Said Emerald and Chrysalis at the same time.
"Now it time to follow my lead, so it is not for you to be the one to flee. Your actions will be binded to me, or everything will burn because of greed." she recited and as she said it the rabbit had less movement.
'Good job, now make the rabbit follow a order. It's too small to turn into a changeling.'
"Go...uh, sit on my shoulder?" And the rabbit followed the order by running up to the changeling shoulder and sat on it.
'Very good. I believe that you don't have anymore questions, do you-?' Chrysalis said. Emerald responded by spreading her wings and flew back to the acres. She transformed herself back into the foal and she got back into bed and rest for the night. The rabbit on her shoulders was on the the window,waiting for her to wake up.

In the morning..

"Emerald, wake up!" Applejack said as Emerald nose filled up with the smell of pancakes from the kitchen.
"Huh...Oh...." Emerald said. She rubbed her eyes to see the rabbit from last night was hiding from Applejack in the closet.
'Which reminds me...' she thought.
"Hey AppleJack? Can I show you a Magic spell I been working on while I still had my family?" she asked.
"Okay sugarcube, but be quick. We got a lot to do today." Applejack said. Emerald grinned and got up from the bed. She walked to the door and closed it. Applejack was concerned but Emerald assured her that she only closed the door for safety. AppleJack sat on the floor while she watched Emerald cast the spell.

"Now it time to follow my lead, so it is not for you to be the one to flee. Your actions will be binded to me, or everything will burn because of greed." she recited. Applejack tried to run but as of now, she was hopeless like the rabbit.
'Good job. Now we going to turn her into a Changeling. Here the spell page.' Chrysalis said. Emerald read it and recited it.
"As precious as the need for speed , An pony turned into a changeling is what I need. So my kingdom will not crumble, as sugar to water will stumble." and slowly down from AppleJack hoofs she turn into a Changeling.
'There are other ways to corrupt a pony mind. I also realized you didn't gain any love yet. Take the love from the mare.' Chrysalis said. And as she ordered, Emerald opened her mouth and love drained from Applejack. When no more love flowed from her heart, Emerald closed her mouth to process what happened.
"Applejack? That doesn't represent the hive. For now on your name is Ash Fang." She said. " Now turn back into your pony self and make your family useful." she added. Ash nodded and turned back into her original self and Emerald followed.

Author's Note:

A new story! Now I got more work to do!

Thank you for reading this chapter and if you want, correct any grammar mistakes. I see you later. :heart: