• Published 29th Jan 2021
  • 378 Views, 46 Comments

The person from the devastated lands. - Green-Venom



A devaster belands in Equestria. Can he adapt from the horrors of his past home and start a new life in this peaceful land?

  • ...
5
 46
 378

How it was supposed to go

Author's Note:

This is a summary on how I planned to write the story. It was my first story, and it’s a shame that I will never finish it. Nevertheless I improved over the years, and my writing has drastically improved, so this old story no longer fits my style and continuing is just not worth it considering the low quality of the early chapters.

Nevertheless I think that you at last deserve to know how it was supposed to end, so here’s the script, like it was intended to be.

Someone else can finish this if they want, so feel free to do so, but I have moved on. I simply don’t have the will or time to complete this… 😔

—Green-Venom

The rescue teams:

The train conductor sends a Pegasus to ponyville in order to get help, and the main 6 along with some guards depart towards the derailed train.

When they arrive, they fail to find any survivors, except for the conductor, who tells them that they were attacked by a black entity wielding strange weapons that shot thunder and fire.

Deciding to bring the injured conductor back to ponyville, they fail to notice that they’re being observed by the very same entity who attacked the train.

Unexpected friendship

Twilight reaches out towards Lapy in the hopes of finding more about the mysterious ghouls invading the Everfree forest. There she comes across Charlie who has successfully gathered enough resources to craft a gladiator armor.

Wearing that full body armor, the devaster is mistaken for a robot and gets accepted into the circle of friendship.

HAL-1 gets to know and trust the rest of the main 6 and together with Charlie he tells them all they need to know about the different ghoul types.

In return Charlie informs Twilight about the strange portals she discovered, and she promises to look into it in the hopes of finding a solution towards the ghoul invasion.

Fight of the market

The scavenger breeches the wall that protects Ponyville from the ghouls and runs into Charlie. A fight starts and eventually ends in a stalemate. The scavenger retreats and Charlie is left injured.

The search

Twilight and Charlie talk to eachother, and Twilight reveals to have found a possible way to close the portals between the world and ensure that no new ones will show up.

In a different world, some devasters are looking for Charlie in the hopes or reuniting with their lost teammate. They discover a portal and secure it with a small outpost and one of the devasters discovers that the portal can be stabilized using electricity.

After ensuring that it won’t close, a team is sent trough, who started building a second base on the other side of the portal. Using their inner senses they discover that Charlie is still alive using their inner mini-map.

Reunited

Charles has also discovered his teammates, and heads out to reunite with his team.

They’re happy to see each other, but don’t realize that Rainbow Dash who has by now recovered has seen them and returns to ponyville to tell the others about Charlie‘s “betrayal“.

Fights with words and weapons

Charlies is confronted by the main6 about his meeting with his teammates and he reveals that he was a devaster himself, taking off his armor.

In shock and fear he‘s thrown into a prison

The dark angel meanwhile has rounded up his team and is marching clan to ponyville in order to take it over.

Judegment of a child

The attack started suddenly and unexpectedly, and casualties start to form.

Charlie convinces the CMC to free him, and together they go to his team to start a counterattack.

All or nothing

Final fight occurs, and the dark angels and Charlie‘s team get into a fight.

Trough the use of a Tesla bot that Lapy constructed, they managed to turn the tide and slay the dark angels.

To a new home

The main 6 forgive the Devasters, and after all friendly devasters were evacuated from the devasted lands, Twilight uses a spell to sloe the portals between dimensions, ensuring that no more horrors will cross.

After a final party from Pinkie, the devasters and the bots say goodbye, and with a promise to keep connected deciding to leave and look for unclaimed lands beyond Equestrian to make their new home.

Comments ( 4 )

well that is it i suppose, hope you have a great day, author

11481890
Thanks. Sorry for not completing it, but I fully lost the drive for this…

Well, at least we got to know how it ends. Thats good enough for me

11484663
Ever since devast.io servers went down for me, I lost inspiration to go on… Sad, it was a nice game-

Login or register to comment