• Published 22nd Dec 2020
  • 258 Views, 4 Comments

Santa Claus: Not Wanted Dead Or Alive - Frazzle2Dazzle



Spike is excited about Santa Claus this Hearth’s Warming. Twilight is decidedly less so.

  • ...
 4
 258

But His Elves Left Some Gifts

Spike’s mind slowly came to as he drowsily picked himself up off the ground. Yawning as he looked around, he saw that he was in the main room, right beside the tree he and Twilight had put up.

It foggily came back to him as he looked around more and more. He had woken up in the middle of the night and went downstairs to get something to drink, and then...

Then he had gone to wait by the tree to see if Santa would come.

Yawning again, he smacked his lips as he looked at the tree again, noticing that there were more presents there than there were the night before.

“What the...?” Spike reached out and grabbed one, flipping it around to see the tag.

“‘From... Santa Claus?’” He breathed out in wonder.

And like a bolt of lighting, Twilight was there.

“...Spike?”

Twilight’s call startled him, and he turned to see her at the bottom of the steps leading from the upstairs. “Uhh... Yeah, Twilight?”

“Did you just say that that gift is from Santa Claus?”

Spike looked from the gift to her and back before answering.

“...Mayyyybe?”

Twilight glared at the present. “Oh, son of a- How’d that second rate circus act get past my warding spells?!”

Twilight turned her gaze to the floor, frowning deeply before sighing and turning back to Spike.

“Well, as long as they’re here, we might as well see how Santa will disappoint me this time.”

Looking back to the rest of the new presents under the tree, Spike’s face split into a grin. “We’re keeping them?”

Twilight smiled. “Of course Spike. It is Hearth’s Warming.”

With a shout of joy, Spike grabbed the first gift from under the tree and started unwrapping it.


Twenty-Two looked on at the scene in the fire with a smile on her face, glad for another night’s good work done. A few heavy steps from behind her heralded the arrival of a weighty, very important pony.

“It’s all done, sir, Hearth’s Warming is complete for Ponyville.” She said.

A jolly hoof clapped her on the back as she turned to stare at the joyous face of Santa Claus.

“Good work, my dear! Thanks again for getting those gifts to her, there’s no way I could’ve gotten past her wards!”

Comments ( 4 )

A bit disgruntled, he finally awoke in the middle of the night. He felt incredibly thirsty, like he had fallen asleep with his mouth open again. The scorch marks on his pillow confirmed that.

For some reason, this made me let out a very undignified chortle. Especially the implication that Spike has a custom made fire resistant pillow.

Inside was a smooth sea of flames, burning calmly like an old stallion in their rocking chair.

Wow, this story suddenly got very metal. :pinkiecrazy:

I... my gosh, this story was a treat! The perfect mix of silly and absurd. From Lil' Twiley pouting because she got toys instead of books, to Santa needed help from the Escaped Pinkie Pie clones(?) to get past Twilight's magic, I legitimately laughed out loud several times.

I truly hope Gay for Gadot enjoys this, because I sure as hell did! Merry Christmas, my dude! :pinkiehappy:

10592884
I’m glad you liked it! Happy holidays!

10592884

I sure did enjoy it! This was very sweet. :twilightsmile:

Thanks again for the story!

Login or register to comment