• Published 28th Oct 2021
  • 1,392 Views, 31 Comments

Rainbow Dash's Awesome Nightmare Night Haunted House Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Adventure - TheDriderPony



A branching story with interactive gameplay, multiple endings, and more secrets than Pinkie's basement!

  • ...
2
 31
 1,392

PreviousChapters Next
You Have Nothing to Fear...

You duck and dodge madly as the tree tries to knock you out of the sky like a pesky mosquito at a summer picnic.

You can't fight this thing! It's a tree! You might as well try and fight a boulder. Only boulders don't usually hit back.

You don't have any items that seem like they would help, and trying to punch a tree just sounds like a great way to hurt your hooves. As much as you hate to admit it... it might be time to make a tactical retreat.

Evading the branches to get to the exit takes some doing, but after a few close calls you eventually manage it. With your hoof on the threshold of the glass and iron door, you turn to take one last look at the still thrashing tree.

No one makes Rainbow Dash run away, not even a tree. You'll be back. Definitely.

...Once you figure out how exactly you're going to take down such a leafy behemoth.

But then it's lumbering time!


The hallway outside is much as you left it, even as you can still hear the sounds of angry tree behind you.

There are no more doors on this hallway, only the hallway itself which extends both LEFT and RIGHT.

Author's Note:

What Will You Do?

[GO LEFT]
[GO RIGHT]

PreviousChapters Next