• Published 29th Oct 2020
  • 904 Views, 59 Comments

Kobolds From Space - terrycloth



All Wave and her friends want to do is colonize Equestria, rapidly build up a post-scarcity society with a population of a few billion, and use it to spread onwards through the galaxy. Luna is not amused.

Comments ( 7 )

Things kept happening, don’t get me wrong. But for the most part they didn’t happen to me, so I’m not really sure that the rest is my story to tell.

Yep. There's no end to the story, just the part where the storytellers stop talking.

That was very enjoyable. I'm disappointed to see it end so soon, but glad that there'll be more. Reading Wave's story, one chapter a day, has been one of the high points of my day this past week or so. :heart:

:rainbowlaugh: I have to appreciate both the actual obliviousness as Wave stumbles upon the conspiracy and the weaponized version she uses when faced with that spear.

I mean, I had an 18 charisma. How hard could it be?

Remember, diplomacy doesn't work on hostile characters.

“We rescue people who don’t want rescuing a lot,” she said.

Yeah, ponies have a bad habit of saving people from themselves even when they don't actually need to.

Oh good, this was a case of Luna botching diplomacy as badly as Wave. I mean, not necessarily good—it's certainly made future kobold-pony interactions more than a little awkward—but at least the official policy isn't "Assume Malthus was right with the FTL-capable beings."

There's still plenty of ground to cover, but you've set something fascinating in motion here. It's always nice to find some high-quality xenofiction. Looking forward to more.

Good clean fun, in a very strange way.

Aw, Nightwing opted for Worst Ending. I'm glad she had the sense to go after Fire instead of Wave, since the Dominance going down was all Fire's fault. It is sad that all those ponies died to the trap. Such a pointless fight. v_v

Like Wave, I don't feel bad about the diamond dogs fight. They're the ones who decided to use lethal weapons. But Luna's people wouldn't have actually killed anybody, even though the kobolds had no way of knowing that. Just sad, really.

11056197
The porn was to brief and needed more descriptors.

I liked everything else.

Login or register to comment