• Published 31st Aug 2020
  • 2,943 Views, 42 Comments

A Monster In Equestria - Creative Paradox



This is a reboot to "A Weapon In Equestria" so i hope you'll enjoy this story now things will be different in this story. Just wanted you all to know that, so have a good day and enjoy the story.

  • ...
4
 42
 2,943

Ch.1 New Beginnings

Author's Note:

So I hope you all enjoy this chapter the next one will hopefully be out soon but anyway if you guys want to know what my oc looks like in this reboot I don't have a picture but I can show you pictures of the monsters that she is part of.

Atomic breath and kajiu durability

(This one is based off The Strain tv series but she is not part vampire the only thing she has is the stinger snake like tongue)

chapter 1: New Beginnings

Location: unknown, Faith's POV

I don't know how long i was out for but when I woke up i found out that I couldn't see anything and after wiggling around for a few seconds I had discovered that apparently I was in the egg and I also discovered that I wasn't human anymore. So that supplied with the fact that I bought something from a merchant's booth points me to being displaced which honestly made me angry but I got over it after an hour. Then I started to think about my situation because I was displaced. That meant I was my monster oc Lazarus and yes that's her name but if I am her then that means once I hatch I will imprint on whoever I see first. 'Great, just perfect' i thought sarcastically 'if I do imprint on somebody or correction somepony then i hope it's either twilight sparkle or fluttershy because fluttershy is good at taking care of animals and twilight did a good job at raising spike.'

It had been a few hours now and it's kinda getting a little cramped in here so I guess it's almost time for me to hatch. A few minutes later I hear a loud *BOOM* and some animals scurrying away then I hear something that sounds like singing then I start to feel instinct take over as I break out of my egg and I hear a small gasp. I look up and use my senses to see like the wraith does and I see a filly fluttershy who just got her cutie mark. I then feel instinct take over again as I slither up to her and she's frozen stiff once I'm in front of her. I nuzzle her and imprint on her, basically marking her as my mother. She looks confused for a few seconds and calms down a bit since she found out that I wasn't going to hurt her then my stomach rumbled but before fluttershy or I could do anything a cragadile came out of the bushes looking very hungry. Once it spotted fluttershy it charged at that moment new instincts kicked in as I leaped on top of the cragadile and sunk my bladed arms into the rock making me stay on it's back. After looking around for a bit i finally found it's weak point in the rock armor then i felt my hunger resurfacing and along with it I felt something sliding up my throat but it didn't cause any discomfort instead it felt natural
(Imagine the girl feeding on the kid as Lazarus and the kid as the cragadile)

Then all of a sudden a snake like tongue came out of my mouth and latched itself on the weak point and I felt it injecting something. My only guess is venom. Then I tasted something delicious and I couldn't help myself and started drinking and it was amazing. It was only when I finished that I realized what I had done the dead husk of the cragadile was just that a dead husk apparently I had injected it with a toxin that makes it sleep as a second venom is injected into the body and begins to liquefy all of it's insides and i slurped it all up like a drink. I then remembered fluttershy is here and a filly so I turned around and yep she's in a feudal position and shivering. I don't want her to be scared of me especially since I imprinted on her and she's technically my mother now despite what I remember from my old life. So I got low making myself look smaller and I slowly slithered myself towards fluttershy and she looked at me for a second before putting her head back down with her arms covering her head. Once I reach her I begin to nuzzle her and my attempt to comfort her is slowly working as her shaking slowly stops and she looks at me a little confused but feeling better after that.

After a while of comforting fluttershy she decides to take me to her home and take care of me like a pet. 'Oh she's going to be in for one heck of a surprise once I'm able to communicate with her telepathically' i thought to myself as fluttershy leads me to a small clearing in the forest, and yes i know I have telepathy because my oc was part xenomorph queen mother and the queen mother once fully grown had a telepathic connection so strong that it could reach across the hole universe. Anyways I'm going off topic now, since fluttershy brought me here i looked at her silently asking her why we're stopping. She then explains "i-i don't think you can walk on clouds-" oh right I forgot that she lives with her parents for now "-so you're gonna have to s-stay here until I'm big enough to be on my own. I-I promise to come by whenever I can a-and feed you" she says to me I just lay down letting her know that I would be here.

She smiles and slowly but surely starts flying back to her the clouds towards her friend Rainbow Dash i just layed their deep in thought. I hadn't really thought about my situation that much when I woke up and I'm only just now realizing my predicament. Not only that but when i the cragadile attacked me and fluttershy in that moment it's like instinct had taken over me completely and i-i...i pailed at what I just realized I did to the cragadile and began to cry mentally because I don't have eyes and began to let out short shuttering hisses. I don't know how long I laid there crying but when I used my senses to see I saw that the sun was starting to dip below the trees which means that it's almost night time. Then my stomach starts to rumble again and I get up and start looking for something to eat. I then notice a pack of manticors and my stomach rumbled again catching there attention i them made a prayer that fluttershy would hopefully forgive me for what I'm about to do. so before the manticors could do anything i leaped out of the bushes and began feeding on the manticors. None of them stood a chance due to the kaiju DNA and Blacklight part of me, my flesh is extremely durable. So their claws and scorpion tails couldn't Pearce my flesh and after about 30 minutes I had completely drained all 28 manticors that were in the pack. Once i could think clearly again I looked around at the carnage and death i caused and I cried again from the guilt and I wondered if I would act on my instincts every time I was hungry or threatened...if I would hurt other ponies.

'NO' I thought with determination 'I may not have control over my instincts but at one time humans couldn't either but they learned over time and if i had become my oc then that means that I'm ageless (meaning that she's immortal). So I have plenty of time on my hands er claws. I just hope it won't take too long to do' i thought before laying down to sleep for a little while.

*To Be Continued*

Comments ( 36 )

I like this.
This is superior to the previous story.
That is an accomplishment.

10412926
Thanks for the compliment:twilightsmile:

Was the original human a male or female?

10413356
The original was male the reboot is female

10413436
OK I was just wondering

What was the top picture?

10413615
The wraith from the Evolve game

Is this story ready for the next injection?

Comment posted by Dinokid11 deleted Sep 2nd, 2020

Great work keep it up

Very nice

I think you already went into detail of what your oc was, but thanks. Also she? And how does she know she’s In Equestria?

Why th gender reboot

10432797
don't worry i'm just taking a small break to try and think of a way to explain certain parts in the story the next part will hopefully be out by the 27th. so don't worry about anything goodnight:twilightsmile:

10433172
This story's so good. I can wait.

This so far is a very nice and promising fic tracked and faved keep up the good work

10433172
How’s the new chapter going?

10485428
slow but strong it will be finished hopefully by November 15th

10485639
That’s great! We all work at different paces so don’t stress yourself

Continue com essa história por favor tá muito legal mesmo eu amei essa história por favor

10490935
next chapter will be finished hopefully by November 15th

10497530
she can't shapeshift but she can increase or decrease her weight and create other blacklight beings from the DNA and they'll be like puppets

More>>10490971

Planning on updating this anytime soon, just asking

10884137
yeah I would have done it already but my editor for this fic is still unresponsive. Plus I still have some things to writein it. So for now it's more than likely going to go on hiatus.

10884349
No yeah I understand, writing takes time and sometimes people are just unresponsive when their needed

10884349
You could just post the unedited chapters if you want.

11652992
i know but i don't have everything written on the chapters yet because i write everything on paper first then i write them on my device before editing any grammar mistakes then send it to a friend to proof read it all before i finally post it. The only reason these chapters are taking so long is because I'm taking a break.

Well from the looks of this story and the other stories author has written haven't been updated since 2020... Well I will call this and all of the author's stories are dead. Most have already been cancelled so not much difference here.

Login or register to comment