• Published 1st Dec 2020
  • 13,266 Views, 31 Comments

Race Against the Cock - Drop_It_Like_Its_Clop



Twilight must find the source of the strange behaviour afflicting the town and end it before it consumes everything she knows

  • ...
24
 31
 13,266
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 4 )

Life is complex, and I mean that biochemically, socially, and philosophically. It's understandable for someone to want smooth things over, especially in defense of her little sister, but that doesn't make it a good idea. For now, it's just a matter of riding the bull until he gets tired.

... I could have probably phrased that better given what Celestia's up to. In any case, here's looking forward to what I've seen in the accompanying comic.

"Please let Ponyville be safe."

I am confident that Ponyville is fine. The real concern is how high the cleaning cost would be when things calm down.

Awesome to this this return again. From the little Twilight and Shining talked about how things worked before the return of sex and libido I am pretty curious how babies... happened... Equestria-wide. Did they actually use storks? Did she have a spy network watching couples go at it then magically creating babies based on them to be delivered by trained storks?
Also, Twi should maybe share the whole 'sex --> foals' detail before every fertile female on the planet is pregnant.
Or don't, I wouldn't complain if that happened. Drama queen Rarity waddling around eating ice cream while lamenting her ruined figure is a favorite of mine.
I am wondering if Celestia had a bad hook-up and swore 'no more sex every again. For anyone!' in response.
11841473
Cleaning can't be too bad. No one is wearing clothes and most of the fluids are water soluble.

11842762
My head canon is that it's a bureaucratic process, like filing joint tax returns ("Oh, our application last month got denied, want to try again, honey?"). And yeah, was assuming Celestia using storks to deliver babies for a few reasons. Expect to see more background on Celestia in the future.

I like where you're going with the other input, I would mention that there is a bit of content in that direction with the associated chapter 4 comic on Derpi #3036547. Haha, now I have a picture in my head of Rarity talking pictorially with a speech bubble of a whale in it (lamenting her size) XD

Login or register to comment