• Published 8th Oct 2012
  • 881 Views, 29 Comments

With Blood and Swords - FALG



When you are stained, you can't stop your dark side.

  • ...
6
 29
 881

Epilogue - Plans

When I left the hospital accompanied by Fluttershy, I told her what I had planned to do.

As my father died, I thought of checking his house if any will was left, or at least take care of the property. When my brother visited me at the hospital, I told him about that. He didn't like the idea of already remembering one of our parents lost, why add another one? He asked me. But he accepted, he thought it was the right idea anyway.

I told Fluttershy, and she quickly went in a sorrowful state, I think she felt coming what I was about to tell her now.

"I'm sorry, but I think we'll have to pause our relationship for some time."
Instantly a tear formed in her eye, I wiped it off.

"Forgive me, but I have to deal with this first. I promise I'll come back when everything settles down in Canterlot."
She calmed down a little, but she was still crying. She tried to speak, but failed.

"Don't worry, we won't be totally out of reach, I'll write to you from there. Or you write me! I'll give you the address later, okay?"
She nodded, and wiped her tears with her arm.

"C'mon, let me walk you home, I'll tell you when I leave tomorrow, so you can come to say goodbye."

I dropped her at her cottage and headed back home.


"When do you think we should go?" I asked my brother.

"I dunno, you tell me, I'm fine anytime." he answered.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, but don't take too long, I'll just have to warn everypony that I'll be taking some vacations for this."

"I should do the same too. Well, how about in two days at most?"

"Sounds good to me."

"Done, two days from now, the day after tomorrow."

"Wait! How are we gonna enter dad's house? We don't have his key"

"I got a copy from that key, and besides, we have to ask Shining Armor about that."

"That's true."

"Well it's decided, in two days, we'll be leaving for Canterlot." I concluded.

The hardest decision was made, and now it was time to think of the future.

Comments ( 13 )

Dont make people read your other stories before reading this one, this will just put them off

try to make each main chapter over 1000 words. Making them too short doesn't immerse the reader in your world

MY LITTLE PONY IS PROPERTY OF HASBRO, I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS MENTIONED HERE.

Yeah you dont need that, you are on a MLP fanfiction website

Hmm... Sounds interesting. I'll set this to read later. Most likely a review incoming when I get around to it.

Would you mind making an optional chapter before the prologue that summarizes any necessary information from the previous works for those who have not read them and lack the time to read them? Because while I hate starting a story midway through, I am somewhat short on time for fan fiction.

1407014
Hey you've got a point! I'm starting to get repetitive with random prologues... but I can't do it now, I have no way of making a chapter summarizing everything that can be on the top of the list of chapters, I'd have to delete everything and start from scratch (should I do that?)

1407008
I know I'm in a fanfiction site, but it's not bad to give credit either. And I do the chapters as I can, lately I have been rather clumsy with the stories...

1407217

A disclaimer may not be bad, but it's unnecessary. It greatly detracts from the appeal of your description and it some cases, can constitute an instant downvote. Believe me when I say you'd have to show quite a bit of proof before we believed that you, or anyone on this site for that matter, owned MLP.

1407248

You've got a big point, and honestly, it does detract some appeal if I look at the description carefully. Thanks for the suggestion.

I see you took mine and 1407248 's advice on removing the disclaimer

The description looks a lot neater now!

1407346

Thanks man! Did you read the story anyway? We've been just talking about the description...

1407785

not yet, but i will read the first few chapters and give you an honest review..

Just gimme a few hours first xD

Yay, the story continues! I'll be sure to read later. :pinkiesmile:

1437026

Really? Well awesome! I was starting to lose hopes on this after all the dislikes it got...

Good thing there are still people liking this, thanks!

1519729

On a side note, I wanted to give Applebloom an extra scene after the battle of Ponyville, but I discarded the idea because I couldn't find a way to connect it properly to the story.

1519750

Be sure to check my other work (if you like)! Everything is cannon so far.

1520123

Ohh I see what you did there... good one!

Login or register to comment