• Published 8th Oct 2012
  • 882 Views, 29 Comments

With Blood and Swords - FALG



When you are stained, you can't stop your dark side.

  • ...
6
 29
 882

Prologue - Time of Waltz

Two colts were in their room, preparing themselves for the Gala they were attending.

"So you're finally going to wear the vest made for you." the older one pointed to the younger.

"Yeah, it's actually pretty cool. You were right, it was worth it." the younger replied.

"Told ya'."

"But I'm still wearing that bow."

"Oh absolutely! I never was against about you using that bow, I was against about you using ONLY that bow. Well not really, SHE was against that, I only suggested that you could get something else."

"You on the other hoof, got a full suit. Got anything in mind for tonight?" the younger asked.

"What? No! And even if I was, why do you even care about?" the older asked back.

"Well you are my brother, and I do worry about you, even if I don't seem like that kind of brother." the younger answered with awkward pauses.

"Well thanks, but if I have any plans for today, doesn't mean an actual 'problem' per se."

"Good point."

The older grabbed two pieces of paper that were left on a nearby shelf.

"Are you going to take that stupid thing again?" the younger asked.

"Yeah, what about it?" the older said.

"You never used them in any gala we attended, why do you think tonight will be different?"

"I never thought that it would be different anytime we attended to this gala. And I am not thinking tonight will be different either! I do it because I always hope of finding somepony worth to dance with me at the sound of this."

The older was about to leave the room when the younger called.

"Is it that you have ANY hope to find her tonight? Because if you love her, you secretly hope so."
There was a silence for a while.

"I ALWAYS hope to find her, there isn't a time when it doesn't happen."