• Published 5th Jun 2020
  • 3,271 Views, 113 Comments

Bullets and Babes - Dr Sharaz Jek



With the Fire Ruby stolen, Spike and Ember must undertake another quest across Equestria to locate it. However they soon run across the gun slinging bounty huntress Applejack, and the notorious air pirate Rainbow Dash!

  • ...
 113
 3,271
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 11 )

i think tia is gonna show soon.

10363413
nice. and eventually all the girls he don't share with discord will end up like rarity.

Great story!

Is Rarity going to have a bigger part in the final story?

10363430
Probably not. A shame since she's my fave (Tied with Pinkie Pie when she's written as more than a gag character), and focus on her would bring it back full circle, but I also want to finish this series up before I lose interest.

awesome chapter cant wait for the next story:pinkiehappy::twilightsmile:

Will they be dragonized like Rarity too? Otherwise, they can't have Spike's kid, right?

10363501
Some will, I figure now that Ember knows it can happen she'll ask the coven to check on each girl and decide whether they want to take a potion to suppress the transformation and pregnancy.

Yes, perfectly safe. No unforeseen complications of any sort when chaos magic is involved. :trollestia:

10364764
Ha, they're lucky Discord likes them!:twilightblush:

Login or register to comment