• Published 24th Jun 2020
  • 6,885 Views, 201 Comments

Metamorphilia - Anachronymph



The mane six play a game of shapeshifting truth or dare and cross a few boundaries in the process.

Comments ( 13 )

"Eh, probably nothing."

Next morning...
Cadance: DISCORD! YOU TRAITOROUS USURPER!!!
Discord: What? ...what did I do? I almost certain I haven't done nothing lately.
Cadance: YOU...! DID.THE.SHIPPINGS...! WITHOUT ME!!

10682721
I vote this canon.

10682779
I second this...


All in favor?

10682721
10682779
10682810

At risk of tipping my hand a little, there is a very high chance that a game with Cadance, Shining, and a few other likely parties will be the next mini-arc here, so...

10682851
So Cadance found out the game, accuse Discord of using it for unauthorized shipping business, confiscate the game, and then try it out with Shining and few others? Sounds like a good sequel to me.

Some might have even called it a work of art, or at least obscenely excessive.

And Rarity would object to the implication that there's even a difference.

What a way to cap things off. Bravo.

Is it even possible to get off to 11k of nonstop sex that cuts between three different couples?

Very definitely yes. Holy crap, this chapter was hot.

Wonderful triple feature of emotional and physical catharsis. Well done.

Is everything ok? It's been 9 months since the last chapter

I have a mental canon that each of the mane 6 here got pregnant off of a different member of the mane 6.

Login or register to comment