• Published 9th May 2020
  • 1,800 Views, 25 Comments

My Little Twilight - Kentavritsa



It is awkward; waking up somewhere, one has never seen or heard of. Just as it is awkward; to realize that one’s illustration is looking at you, fully sentient. But what will happen next, may be just as awkward, or very sweet and heart warming.

  • ...
4
 25
 1,800

You have Mail: 21

Author's Note:

Ms. Derpy Whooves's POV

<--- --- --->

.

As I wake up, I sense the sun shining in into my room; as if to say: “Time to wake up!”.

Nothing strange about it, it is what has been expected. Celestia is raising the sun, so that we can have another great day in Ponyville.

I have a mate black Silicone sheet under me, and my quilt is crystal clear Silicone; but apparently it has my Cutie Mark on it to let on that this is my quilt. Well, why not?

By my side, I have Doctor Whooves. I have fussy recollections of spending time with him.

Just that he tends to be busy, with his work. Still; he tends to be near, whenever he is most needed. Just like when Cranky and Matilda were Married.

I feel a light pressure, from the quilt holding me in place on the bed; but no more than what I had been expecting, from the weight of the quilt itself. Just that the three inch thick quilt is crystal clear Silicone Just as my Pillow is also crystal clear. I had not expected that.

After a moment, I manage to slip my hooves out from under my quilt; before I fold the quilt in against the inner corner.

With the corner of the quilt folded out of the way, I can slip out from under the quilt; sliding my hind hooves out, finding myself sitting up comfortably on the side of my bed.

“Clip clop..” is heard, as my hooves hit the floor.

I feel the smooth, soft and squishy surface of the hard Oak-wood Parquet floor; only for me to look down, noticing just how glossy my hooves are. As if I had been to the Spa, enjoying a thorough Hooficure the day before.

“Oh!” I exclaim in surprise.

Now I trot over to my wardrobe, even if I technically don’t need to wear anything even outside; opening the doors to my wardrobe, finding a set of clothes I suddenly realize would fit me perfectly.

“Rarity’s Design!” I ponder, knowing no Pony else would bother. “Well, at least not in Ponyville)

I end up picking a glossy, black skirt; stepping into it, before I pull it all the way up. Only affording it a few tentative tugs: once, twice and thrice; in order to get the comfortable fit I am hoping for. Almost, as if it had been a special day.

Once I had stepped into my skirt, I choose a matching jacket-top; slipping into it, enjoying the sensation of the tight embrace of the sleek material.

I button my jacket-top up, only to look up, noticing just how glossy my mane is.

Rarity would approve!” I ponder, snickering at the image.

“You look ravishing, my Dear!” I hear from behind, knowing only too well who it is.

It isn’t just the fact, that he is the only one in the room; I clearly recognize his confident voice. I would have recognized his voice anywhere, any time.

“I’ll fix breakfast!” I declare; “I expect you to see you by the table!” I then point out.

“But of course..” he responds; “wouldn’t miss it!” he then adds, as he is turning towards his wardrobe.

I lift up my right fore-hoof, extending the frog of the hoof to the Plaque by the side of the wall; only for the door to slide up before me, before I step out of the room and the door quietly slides shut behind me, just after I had cleared the threshold.

As I am facing the fence, I turn right towards the flight of stairs; trotting down towards the living room, continuing towards the kitchen.

“Clip, clop; clip, clop..” is heard as I trot over the floor.

I open the door to the kitchen, step in and move over to the fridge. Now I open the door to the fridge, extract a platter of Muffins; before I move over to the table, placing the Muffins on the table. Now I move back, open the door to the cupboard and extract the plates; return to the table and place one place before each chair.

I continue to pick one glass for each, then a pitcher of orange juice.

“Breakfast is served!” I exclaim, announcing that I have prepared the breakfast for every Pony.

The door slides up, and my Daughter Dinky and Doctor spill into the kitchen.

“Good morning..” they exclaim, as they enter the kitchen and plop down onto their respective seats.

“Good morning!” I respond.

<--- --- --->

.

I find three sets of outdoors shoes, as I see the shoe rack in the cloaking room.

The grey shoes would be mine!” I assume; “Then the brown once belong to Doctor and the small once should be for Dinky!” I conclude.

As I slip my shoes on, I find them fitting just right. They eagerly slip on, holding on to the frog of my hooves with ease. Just that I can see nothing holding them in place.

Magic!” I ponder, snickering.

While they do add a bit, to the noise level of my gait; but not more than I can find acceptable, and it is barely noticeable anyway.

“Since it is a warm spring day, we don’t need to put on anything extra when we go out!” I note.

Dinky nods in appreciation.

“Your skirt is so pretty!” Dinky puts forth, while she is putting her small shoes on.

“Thank you!” I respond with a nod; “Well, it does look pretty!” I ponder.

A few minutes later, we all wear our shoes; so I open the door, whereupon everyone spill out and the door slide shut behind us.

“The door just slid shut?” Dinky inquires, staring at the now closed door behind us with large eyes.

“Yes, it did; guess we will just have to get used to it!” I respond.

“Then I don’t need to worry about forgetting to close the door!” Dinky snickers.

“Exactly!” Doctor agrees.

I lead my small family along the path from the porch out to the street. On our way, we trot on the stone tiles the path had been laid with; passing the Peonies lining the path.

“These Peonies are Pretty!” I ponder, as I afford the Peonies a few glances, as I trot towards the street.

Deep purple Peonies, befitting Twilight town. Even if Twilight herself is a much lighter Purple, Lavender to be exact.

We have a lawn, covering most of the ground on the front of our home.

Instinctively; I stop by our Mailbox, opening it only to find a single Envelope inside.

“Mail?” Dinky inquires.

“So it would appear!” Doctor muses, with a light chuckle.

I extract the envelope, slowly opening it with care; before I pull out the single cheat of paper, ogling the letter we had been sent.

“It is clearly addressed to our Family!” Doctor puts forth, as he reads the address on the back of the envelope.

.

“Dear Derpy, Doctor and Dinky Whooves!”

“Welcome to Twilight Town!”

“I, We hope you will enjoy your new home!”

“Yours Sincerely; May Trotter, Mayor of Twilight Town” reads the letter.

.

“May Trotter, is the Mayor of Twilight town?” Dinky inquires.

“So it would appear!” Doctor puts forth.

“Look at that Monumental building down the Street..” I suggest, as I put the mail away; “it is probably where she resides, and I am sure we could go there to see her any day!” I then add.

--- --- ---

(Early Preview) Pass: Author’s Note:

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment