• Published 1st May 2020
  • 613 Views, 6 Comments

Lost Coastlines - Peridork



Smolder and Ocellus get lost in the Dragon Lands and find each other.

  • ...
2
 6
 613
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 1 )

"Think happy thoughts, Smolder, maybe that could draw her towards you. . ."

You have an interesting approach to changelings. Most of the Smolder & Ocellus fics Ive read tend to keep the bugs at just feeling love and not the broader array of emotions. Thats also what I understand their powers as. This wider sense of feelings is certainly coming into play in this fic and is leading to some interesting moments so I'm interested to see where that goes.
So my primary expectation started off that that Ocellus would find her friend easily enough on this island if she can vaguely sense where she may be.

It seems the kirin shes been picked up by are treating her as hostile despite her non black, less threatening form. I’m guessing these island dwellers don’t know of the bugs reform…
This is gonna be …fun for her to escape from. I kinda wonder if Smolder is going to rescue Ocellus in this case.

smallest hint of love for her

Oh yes?
So Ocellus getting some idea of a certain dragon’s feelings for her then, aye?
See Smolder, its not your thoughts... its your emotions that will draw her to you.. Think of cuddles and other sweet things :twilightsmile:

The cuts to and from Ember’s realm continue to be enjoyable.

Or shall I just hit the big picture topics since you seem so preoccupied with whatever gender issue you have." He smiled ever so tightly at that barbed statement.

Say what?
I feel like I’m missing out on some dragon lore you have going on.
I don’t think she’s got gender issues. I think she’s just enjoying enough sessions with Thorax that other dragons may be picking up that something is on the air with their dragon lord. I mean... if an egg popped out while Smolder was visiting then it would get mental...
Great times that Thorax even made an appearance in court rather than just hiding out. I got a giggle out of him taking hot literally.
I continue to look forward to more. This is a solid Ocellus & Smolder fic and I'm enjoying the broader scope that this story has.

Login or register to comment