• Published 17th Apr 2020
  • 667 Views, 6 Comments

Behind the Curtains - QueenChrysalisForever



Chrysalis remembers a curious stallion from the wedding, and so once she heals, she heads out to investigate. Shiny Whistle can’t get the changeling queen out of his head, he’s even dreaming of her. Or is he?

  • ...
8
 6
 667
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 2 )

Oh fun read, I love seeing a Chrysalis shipping with Flash Sentry, along with lost of mind fuckery, I hope to see more of this stuff between them in the near future. Also if you are looking for a cover art for this story I am open for commission, and we could come to an arrangement if you are ever interested...

DA link here:https://www.deviantart.com/amalgamzaku

10221046
Thanks! Not done yet either, I have so much more to tell. *cackles and rubs hooves together.* Hehe yeah Not a very common ship (i think when i looked there is only a page of stories that have both tags for Chrysalis and Flash?) Oooh yes, messing with that poor stallions mind. Will be plenty more of that! :pinkiecrazy: Heck at this point not sure how long this story will end up going. I'm having way too much fun with it and is a lot more to tell. "In Story" time might end up being no more than about a month or so, but a lot can happen in a month...
Oh yes. Even though i do have plenty of fun sexy scenes planned with Shiny (when she eventually finds him) there are still at least a few more scenes planned with Flash, and probably more unplanned ones. :rainbowwild:
Ooooh you have some beautiful art! I would love to talk commissions with you and see what we can do. I have a bit of an idea/s for possible cover art, would just see how workable they are and all that.

Login or register to comment