• Published 15th Dec 2020
  • 2,476 Views, 61 Comments

The Boxer - OvO



A young retired boxer appears in Equestria where he will come out of retirement and claim world champion in a different world. Though it won’t be easy.

  • ...
10
 61
 2,476
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 13 )

Before I read this, I must know: Are there any female boxers in this story?

OvO

10874942
I dunno. You’re just gonna have to keep on reading and find out .

10874942
Why is that Important?

Glad to see this pop up again. Boxing fanfics are a bit rare. So I want to be kept up to date on this one

MORE! :flutterrage: I love this! It's so different from what I usually read here. It gives me major Kengan, Baki and other fighting manga vibes and I love it. :raritystarry:

Well my good sir/ma'am/extra planer gopidbop, you have gained yourself another watcher and follower! This was insane! I love how i could feel the excitement of the character finally getting the box! The feeling of him holding back! The feeling of him and Winter together and being all cute and lovey dovey to each other! It was glorious! You, my good friend, have a potential to make stories that can really pull in readers! You have made a story with hook, line, and sinker! Ready to pull in reader after reader! Just make sure to watch the grammer my dude and all will be *kisses fingers* perfectó!

Comment posted by John bostock deleted Oct 20th, 2021

I'll tell you I love these stories but this one gets a special place I loved it and I hope to see a continuation

Please update the store 😭

"last seen Dec 8th, 2021" Lol maybe even lmao.

Login or register to comment