• Published 28th Feb 2020
  • 1,660 Views, 7 Comments

EqG Tales: Loud House Edition - Brian Sheil



When field trip plans were cancelled, Twilight and her friends, including Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle get togehter with unexpected companions.

  • ...
 7
 1,660

New Week, New Hope

Monday comes, and Mr. Cranky Doodle makes an announcement. "Because Friday's field trip got cancelled due to that storm, it will be rescheduled for this Friday coming up."

Everybody was happy as the bell rings, ending school for the day. The students left the building, relieved that the day is over. In another part of town, Miss Harshwhinny is deep in thought, thinking something's not right.

I don't get it. She thought. After what I've done to them on Friday, those ten girls would still be so upset, they would still be crying. Now, they're not upset. It's as if a large weight is lifted off their shoulders. It doesn't make sense. Suddenly, she thought of something. "I wonder if somebody helped Twilight, Sunset, and those other girls get over what I did to them."

Just then, she was approached by Lincoln Loud and his ten sisters, with Leni holding Lily. Lincoln spoke up. "Well, Miss Harshwhinny. It's a possibility."

Lola went up to give Miss Harshwhinny a kiss. Then, all eleven Loud kids walked away laughing as Miss Harshwhinny wiped off the kiss from her cheek. "Yuck!"

THE END

Author's Note:

Thank you everybody for reading my third installment of EqG Tales.

Comments ( 3 )

Will I need to know anything about The Loud House in order to understand this story?

It's quite possible. I saw that cartoon a couple of times to get ideas for my chapters. This video can, at least, explain about the 10 sisters Lincoln has to deal with.

10459298
Lola was just there to cheer Sweetie Belle up.

Login or register to comment