• Published 28th Feb 2020
  • 1,660 Views, 7 Comments

EqG Tales: Loud House Edition - Brian Sheil



When field trip plans were cancelled, Twilight and her friends, including Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle get togehter with unexpected companions.

  • ...
 7
 1,660

Sweetie Belle and Lola Loud

Author's Note:

Next Loud kid to help out, Lola Loud. This chapter gets very fancy and fantasy filled.

In her room, Sweetie Belle laid down on her bed, crying softly. She was so hoping to catch the baseball game yesterday. That would've happened if Miss Harshwhinny didn't ruin that day.

"Sweetie Belle." Rarity called out. "May I have a word with you?"

"Coming, sis." Sweetie Belle said sadly.

The young sister of Rarity went downstairs, wondering what's going on.

"I'm going to head for the mall to try and get over this disappointment." Rarity said, presenting a piece of paper. "Meanwhile, somebody left this for you."

Rarity gives her sister the paper, and left for the mall. Sweetie Belle looked at the paper. It had a message. To Sweetie Belle. Please come to the backyard. And, try to dress fancy.

It's a good thing I have some fancy dresses in my closet. Sweetie Belle thought. But, I wonder who sent me this message.

Minutes later, Sweetie Belle entered the backyard, wearing a short sleeved red ball gown type dress with yellow stripes on the skirt. She also has on lime green shoes to complete her look. Suddenly, Sweetie Belle saw that the backyard was decorated to look like a fantasy setting. A castle back drop is set up on a fence wall, the patio table is decorated, and stars are set up everywhere.

"Nice outfit." Said the voice of a little girl. "It matches this setting."

Sweetie Belle saw a little girl with blond hair, and is wearing a pink gown, long gloves, and a tiara on her head.

"Lola Loud!" Sweetie Belle called out. "Nice to meet you."

Sweetie Belle gave a kind curtsy as Lola approaches her.

"Hi, Sweetie Belle." Lola greeted as she gives her a hug. "Thanks for coming."

"How did you get in here?" Sweetie Belle wondered.

"Your big sister, Rarity, let me in. I came a few minutes earlier, and told Rarity my plans with you. After she agreed, I decorated the backyard like a fantasy story come to life."

"That's right. You like dressing fancy, like a princess. No wonder you like to enter pageants."

"That's right. I figured you'd like some company to help you feel better."

Sweetie Belle smiled as she enjoys the atmosphere Lola created. The two girls lay down on the grass watching the clouds go by.

"It's a nice day to be outside." Lola said. "Don't you agree, Sweetie Belle."

"It sure is." Sweetie Belle replied. "But, how come you want me to dress fancy?"

"For a setting like this, you should be fancy too. Nothing wrong with two princesses enjoying each other's company."

Lola's stomach started to growl. Sweetie Belle started to chuckle. "Hungry?"

"Yeah." Lola giggled. "I didn't have much to eat for breakfast this morning."

"How about I make us some peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Along with some milk to wash it down."

"Beggers can't be choosers. Why not?"

Minutes later, Sweetie and Lola are at the decorated table enjoying their lunch. Lola was very impressed with the sandwich.

"Dark chocolate peanut butter and strawberry jelly." Lola said happily. "This is a great combination."

"Thanks, Lola." Sweetie Belle happily replied as she takes a sip of milk.

Lola raises her glass. "A salute to this princess filled day."

Sweetie Belle raises her galss too. "Amen to that, my friend."

The two fancy girls continue their fun day.