• Published 28th Feb 2020
  • 1,660 Views, 7 Comments

EqG Tales: Loud House Edition - Brian Sheil



When field trip plans were cancelled, Twilight and her friends, including Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle get togehter with unexpected companions.

  • ...
 7
 1,660

Rainbow Dash and Lynn Loud

Author's Note:

If anybody can cheer up Rainbow Dash, Lynn Loud is able. They're both athletes.

At her house, Rainbow Dash is trying to blow off some steam with some soccer kicks. She was very upset for how she and her friends were ejected from the baseball game.

"Rainbow Dash," Her mother, Windy Whistles, called, "somebody is hear to see you."

"Who would want to see me, mom?" Rainbow wondered angrily.

Into the backyard steps a young girl with brown hair in a ponytail, wearing a red and white shirt, and red gym shorts. She gives the rainbow haired athlete a greeting. "Hey, Rainbow Dash. What's up?"

Rainbow soon saw who it is. "Awesome! Lynn Loud!"

Windy Whistles leaves the two girls alone. Rainbow and Lynn had a peaceful conversation.

"I heard what happened to you yesterday." Lynn said. "I feel your pain."

"I'm sure you do." Rainbow replied. "Being an athletic type yourself."

"I would be crying my eyes out if I couldn't go to a sport event after everything's already arranged. That Miss Harshwhinny sounds like a real hothead."

"That's putting it mildly, Lynn."

Lynn soon had an idea. "Hey, how about some time at the Athletic Park. Maybe some exercise there will help calm you down."

Rainbow Dash looked at Lynn for a minute. Then, gave her an answer. "That's a good idea. I can use a little workout."

The two girls high fived each other. Later, at the Athletic Park, Rainbow Dash and Lynn Loud stared jogging on a track, after five laps, taking a small break after each lap, they stopped to rest.

"And, I thought I'm in pretty good shape." Rainbow Dash said, catching her breath. "You're a pretty good runner, Lynn."

"Thanks, Dash." Lynn replied. "I guess we're both pretty even."

Good thing I put my geode in my duffel bag. Dash thought. I don't want to have an advantage. Besides, Lynn is trying to help me feel better.

At the basketball court, Lynn faces Rainbow's old rivals, Hoops, Score, and Dumbbell. She dodges Score and Dumbbell to the basket. Hoops tried to block her shot. But, she jumps and shoots. The ball went through the basket, leaving the three boys surprised.

"Man!" Dumbbell blurted. "That kid is good!"

"Tell me about it." Hoops added. "She is full of energy. Just like Rainbow Dash."

Dash comes in and applauded her. "Way to go, Lynn."

As the girls high five each other, Score approach them. "No surprise you're this good, Lynn. I heard you're good at any sports."

"Not one to brag." Lynn said. "But, Yeah."

Suddenly, soccer team captain Spitfire came out and called out to the sports girls. "Rainbow Dash! Lynn Loud!"

They came to answer the call.

"What's up, Spitfire?" Dash asked.

"Me and the others are practicing for next week's game." Spitfire answered. "Want to join us?"

"Sure. I might as well vent off some steam from yesterday."

Spitfire soon turned to the athlete of the Loud Family. "I would like it if you would join the fun, Lynn. Maybe you can display some of your skills. They might come in handy for us."

"Thanks for the invite, Captain Spitfire." Lynn replied. "Lead the way."

Rainbow Dash and Lynn followed Spitfire to the soccer area, to get some practice in. This is a day Rainbow is very happy about.