• Published 28th Feb 2020
  • 1,660 Views, 7 Comments

EqG Tales: Loud House Edition - Brian Sheil



When field trip plans were cancelled, Twilight and her friends, including Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle get togehter with unexpected companions.

  • ...
 7
 1,660

Rarity and Leni Loud

Author's Note:

Rarity and fellow fashionista, Leni Loud, get together at the mall. Duh!

Inside the mall, Rarity sits on a chair, looking around. She watches people going in and out of stores. Somehow, she's a little reluctant to go into any store.

"Rarity." The voice of a young woman called out. "This isn't like you."

The fashionista soon saw a young woman with blond hair and wearing a light teal dress standing next to her.

"You don't usually mope around." The young woman continued. "You're usually walking around this place, seeing if there's any bargains to be interested in."

After wiping the tears from her eyes, Rarity soon recognized the girl. "Leni Loud. You're a sight for sore eyes."

Rarity and Leni hugged each other. Leni saw that Rarity is still tearing up, messing up her mascara. "And you are a sorry sight."

"Sorry, darling." Rarity replied. "I'm still trying to get over what happened to me yesterday."

"You mean not going to a baseball game?"

"That's right."

Leni had Rarity stand up. "I admit, I'm not the sharpest tool in the toolbox. But, even I think that was not fair for you and nine of your friends, including your little sister."

"I suppose that's true." Rarity said. "But, about fifteen minutes after we left for home, a nasty storm arrived. We were in our homes when the rain started."

"Hmm. Maybe your field trip might be rescheduled. This is because I think that yesterday's trip was cancelled due to inclimate weather."

"Maybe you're right, darling."

Soon, Leni had an idea as she wipes the messed up mascara off Rarity's face. "Since we're in a mall, how about a little shopping."

"I was planning to use my money to buy souveniers at the stadium." Rarity said. "But, I think you maybe on to something."

Soon, the two fashion girls find themselves at an outdoors store.

"My friend, Applejack would feel at home here." Rarity figured. "Tents, kayaks, halogen lanterns, camping stuff, and appropriate clothing." Soon, something caught Rarity's eye. "Like those bib overalls over there."

Rarity saw a pair of bib overalls in the woman's clothing area. Leni was a little unsure about her decision. "I don't know, Rarity. I heard that you wouldn't be caught dead wearing something like that."

"I know what you're talking about. But, I got over that particular moment. Besides, I think they look very nice. Not fancy. But, very comfortable."

Minutes later, Rarity stepped out of a dressng room wearing the overalls.

"Wow!" Leni gulped. "That's an interesting look."

"Thank you." Rarity replied happily. "This garment is not that bad at all. I think Applejack will be surprised to see me wearing this."

Later, after Rarity paid for the overalls, she and Leni sat down to have some Chinese food at the food court.

"Leni," Rarity said to her companion, "this is the beginning of a fashionable friendship."

Leni smiled and agreed with Rarity. "I'm with you, Rarity, darling."