• Published 28th Feb 2020
  • 1,660 Views, 7 Comments

EqG Tales: Loud House Edition - Brian Sheil



When field trip plans were cancelled, Twilight and her friends, including Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle get togehter with unexpected companions.

  • ...
 7
 1,660

Apple Bloom and Lincoln Loud

Author's Note:

Now, it's time for the brother of the family, Lincoln Loud, to help out. Don't worry, Loud House fans. The baby of the family, Lily Loud won't be left out.

In Canterlot State Park, Apple Bloom and Rumble were having a talk about the day before.

"I feel your pain, Apple Bloom." Rumble said. "Even I think it's not fair that you were ejected from that field trip."

"Darn that Harshwhinny!" Apple Bloom grunted. "She was so brutal."

"I'm sure you'll get over it." Rumble walks off. "Later, AB."

Apple Bloom sadly watches him leave. "Yeah. Later, Rumble."

The farm girl sits on the bench, still feeling upset. Soon, a young boy with white hair, and wearing an orange polo shirt and blue jeans walks up to her. "Hi, Apple Bloom."

Apple Bloom turns and sees the boy. "No way. Lincoln Loud."

"That's me. May I sit with you?"

"Sure."

Lincoln sits on the bench to keep the saddened farm girl company.

"What brings y'all here to Canterlot State Park, Lincoln?" Apple Bloom wondered.

"I heard about what happened at your school yesterday." Lincoln answered. "I can't believe that ten girls, including you, couldn't go to a baseball game."

"We were all so embarrassed." Apple Bloom started to cry. "I was so looking forward to it."

Seeing tears on Apple Bloom's face, Lincoln pulled out a tissue, and wiped her tears off. "Calm down, Apple Bloom. I don't think anybody saw that game anyway."

"What?" Apple Bloom blurted.

"That storm that Canterlot City went through cancelled the game. Wind, rain, lightning. It's like a powerful movie."

Apple Bloom was surprised. "Must've happened after the ten of us went home."

Soon, a blond haired woman wearing a red jacket pushing a baby stroller approached the two kids.

"Hi, mom." Lincoln greeted. Turns out the lady is his mother, Rita Loud.

"Hi, Lincoln." Rita replied. "Hi, Apple Bloom."

"Howdy, Mrs. Loud." Apple Bloom said. "What brings you here?"

"I was given a day off from my job at the dentist office. So, I figured that me and Lincoln can spend some quality time together."

"We don't get to do that often." Lincoln added.

Rita then told Apple Bloom something else. "Your principal, Principal Celestia, called me and told me what happened at school yesterday, Apple Bloom. You and nine others were really crushed that day."

"That's putting it mildly." Apple Bloom replied.

"So, I figured that me and my family can help perk you up."

"My mom's right." Lincoln said. "So me and my sisters went our separate ways to visit each of you guys to help you feel better." Lincoln and Apple Bloom heard a baby cooing from the stroller. "Since I'm with my mom, we had to take my littlest sister with us."

Apple Bloom looked at the baby. "Aww. Lily Loud. She looks so cute."

Suddenly, a nasty odor came from Lily's diaper, causing Apple Bloom to step back. "Whew! Smells like a full diaper."

Lincoln got a little bit annoyed until Rita pulled out a fresh diaper.

"Don't worry, Lincoln." Rita said. "I'll change her."

The kids felt relieved. Apple Bloom was looking at Lincoln with concerned eyes. "I know you change her diaper once in a while, Lincoln. But, how can ya tolerate that stench?"

"It's not easy." Lincoln confessed. "Sometimes the smell of a full diaper scares even my gothic sister, Lucy."

"Have y'all thought about investing in a gas mask?"

Lincoln was impressed that Apple Bloom made a worthy suggestion. "Not a bad idea."

The two kids chuckled as they spotted a hot dog cart.

"Lunch, Apple Bloom?" Lincoln offered.

"Sure enough." AB replied.

Rita then presented the kids a ten dollar bill. "This one's on me, kids."

"Thanks, mom." Lincoln said as he was given the money.

The two kids went to the cart for some hot dogs, continuing to enjoy their day in the park.