• Published 28th Feb 2020
  • 1,660 Views, 7 Comments

EqG Tales: Loud House Edition - Brian Sheil



When field trip plans were cancelled, Twilight and her friends, including Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle get togehter with unexpected companions.

  • ...
 7
 1,660

Fluttershy and Lucy Loud

Author's Note:

Here's an unusal team up. The nature lover and the goth girl of the Loud family.

In the forest near her home, Fluttershy sits under a tree admiring the atmosphere, hoping to get over what happened the day before.

The trees, the cool gentle breezes, and many animals frisking about. Fluttershy thought. At least I feel a little better.

Suddenly, the small animals started to scatter. Fluttershy got worried. "What's wrong, my friends? Why are you running away?"

"I might have something to do with that." Said the voice of a grim sounding girl.

Fluttershy turned and saw a girl with black hair draped over her eyes, and wearing a black and white outfit. Fluttershy soon realized who it is. "Lucy Loud. I didn't expect you to be somewhere like here."

"Sometimes, the quiet of a forest can be satisfying to me." Lucy explained.

The goth girl of the Loud Family walks up to the nature lover. "Hello, Fluttershy."

"Um, hello." Fluttershy nervously replied. "Did any of the animals here saw you coming and left?"

"I have that way with others on occasions. But, you didn't run."

"You maybe a scary kind of kid. But, you're not dangerous."

Lucy was satisfied with that comment. "That's good to hear."

Fluttershy continued to enjoy the forest as Lucy Loud joins her. "I just love coming here. It helps me get over any problem."

"Like what happened to you yesterday." Lucy figured. "Right?"

Fluttershy was surprised to hear Lucy say that. The goth girl gave her an explanation. "I heard about what happened to you and nine of your friends. Personally, Miss Harshwhinny scares even me."

"You get scared?" Fluttershy wondered. "That's a shock."

"Anybody like her who's super strict can scare anybody. I guess that's why you're here. Nature seems to relax you."

"That's right, Lucy." Fluttershy said. "I planned to do a little exploring. Join me?"

"I don't see why not."

The two girls explored the forest together. When they came to a lake, Fluttershy took off her shoes, and put her feet in the water. "Mmmmm. This is so refreshing."

Lucy followed her example. "This was a good call. My feet were starting to ache."

A thought came to the nature lover. "I heard that you got a set of Tarot Cards back home."

"I do." Lucy replied. "One of my haunting hobbies. Sometimes I perform seances to speak to the sprits of those who passed on."

"Do you sometimes celebrate the Day of the Dead?"

"A fascinating tradition at Mexico. Also known as Dia de los Muertos. I would like to travel to Mexico someday to experience it first hand."

Suddenly, Fluttershy grabbed her shoes, Lucy and her shoes, and ducked behind a bush. Lucy was shocked. "Any reason why you dragged me here?"

"Shh." Fluttershy whispered. "Look."

The two girls saw a skunk walking past them. Lucy felt a little relief. "That was a good call. Otherwise, we'd both be stinking worse that any of Lily's full diapers."

"Ewww." Fluttershy said. "Even I don't want to touch that."

After putting on their footwear back on, Fluttershy and Lucy continued to enjoy the forest and each other.