• Published 28th Feb 2020
  • 1,660 Views, 7 Comments

EqG Tales: Loud House Edition - Brian Sheil



When field trip plans were cancelled, Twilight and her friends, including Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle get togehter with unexpected companions.

  • ...
 7
 1,660

Twilight Sparkle and Lisa Loud

Author's Note:

First for the cheer up process is the intellectual member of the Loud Family, Lisa Loud.

Saturday has arrived, and the ten friends hope to get over the nightmare from the day before. After spending time at the library, Twilight returns home to have lunch.

"Twilight," Her mother, Twilight Velvet called, "you have a visitor in your room."

"A visitor?" Twilight replied. "Who? Sunset? Fluttershy? Applejack?"

The voice of a young girl answered Twilight's question. "None of the above."

Twilight looked up at the staircase, and sees a little girl with deep brown hair, wearing glasses, and a green sweater.

"I don't believe it!" Twilight said, knowing who the girl is. "Lisa Loud!"

Twilight went upstairs and gave Lisa a big hug. Lisa soon spoke up. "Please, miss Sparkle. Easy on my ribcage."

"Oh, I'm sorry." Twilight replied, putting Lisa down. "It's just I haven't expected someone like you to show up."

"Indeed. I may be four years old. But, I have an impressive brain. Most people are surprised that someone so young can be so smart."

Twilight escorts Lisa into her bedroom. Twilight checks online for any messages from her friends as Lisa looks around her bedroom.

"I admire your book collection." Lisa praised. "You must love to read when not conducting any science experiments."

"Reading does relax me." Twilight said. "I assume that you're looking at my award case."

"I am. You must be very proud of your achievements in school."

Soon, Lisa noticed that Twilight is looking a little sad. She goes over to try to cheer her up. "Something the matter, fellow intellect?"

"Yeah." Twilight answered. "Yesterday, me and nine others were pulled out of a field trip to a baseball game. This left a bad feeling in my stomach."

Lisa hears the sorrow in her voice. "I feel your pain. So would my sister, Lynn."

"I would imagine so."

"At least you have a shoulder to cry on."

Twilight looked at Lisa, realizing she's right. "That's probably why you're here, Lisa. At least you're fascinated with science as I am."

Lisa soon looked at Twilight's laptop. "This is a very impressive laptop, Twilight. Very helpful?"

"Very much." Twilight replied. "Sometimes, I bring it with me when studying outside of home."

Soon, Twilight Velvet called out. "Twilight, Lisa, time for lunch!"

Twilight stepped outside her room. "Care to join me?"

"What's on the menu?" Lisa wondered.

"Some leftover spaghetti and meatballs from last night."

"Sounds very appetizing. Let's eat."

The two intellectuals head for the kitchen to have lunch.