• Published 24th Feb 2020
  • 18,891 Views, 4,042 Comments

Spike The Brony Dragon - red4567



A human in Spike's body will do whatever he can to change the future for the better.

  • ...
128
 4,042
 18,891

Chapters Next
Prologue

My name is David Smith. Although, that won't matter in the long run. I'll explain that later. I've been in the brony fandom for over a decade. It has been over a year since Friendship is Magic has ended. There were still a few bronies here and there, but until Generation 5 comes out, that number wasn't going to increase anytime soon.

As a brony, I always wondered what life would be like in the pony world. I could interact with my favorite ponies, eat some of the delicious treats, and explore some of the different cities around Equestria. I also wondered what pony species I would be. I could practice magic spells as a unicorn, I could fly almost anywhere as a pegasus, and as an earth pony I could grow interesting plants. Little did I know that I was going to be none of the above.

It started like any other day, I browsed the internet, looked at videos and whatnot. That's when I decided to do something nostalgic. I went on Netflix and searched for My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Thankfully, it was still on there. I was going to watch the very first episode just to see how much has been improved.

Just when I was about to hit play, I suddenly felt lightheaded and very tired. This was unusual for me, as I get plenty of sleep, and I haven't eaten anything out of the ordinary. My eyelids felt really heavy, so I thought that maybe I should take a quick nap. I turned off my laptop and went to bed. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep.

Chapters Next