• Published 16th Sep 2019
  • 677 Views, 28 Comments

The Entity of Chaos - ATROPA



The Anomaly Research Institute of Equestria has stayed in the shadows of elusiveness for years, but when a cleaning mare accidentally unveils a dark secret, she finds herself falling for the mysterious creature held captive in the middle of it all.

  • ...
3
 28
 677
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 5 )

“You just tell me what to do.”

Oh IT'S ON
Honestly I've been waiting all month for this chapter and it was WORTH IT.

I seriously can't wait for see how fluttershy and miles are going to get discord out, although I've already see the shape of water so I have an Idea, but imagine how it would be implemented in this really drags my attention.

Also it truly was difficult read discord's torture at the beginning, poor thing :'(.

Anyway, another beautiful chapter and as always can't wait for the next one ❤❤❤❤

Hooray, an update! I'm always delighted to see this story updated.

I liked this chapter—it acts as a good bridge between Fluttershy learning what's going to happen to Discord, and the hopefully-successful draconequus heist in the next chapter. fingers crossed

Reading about what was happening to Discord was hard...your writing was so good and descriptive, but what's happening to him is just so terrible...and Strickler and the General don't even care that he's a living being, I... :fluttershysad:

Seeing Miles' hopes and heart get crushed too was also rough...but, at least Fluttershy's there for him, like he's now there for her. And in upcoming chapters, they can both be there for Discord.

Very eagerly looking forward to the next chapter, which I'm hoping has a very successful draconequus heist! toes crossed, too :heart:

All of this chapter was hard to read. Every single thing. It's just like in the movie. I look forward to seeing how you write Discord's voice (if he gets it back) and telling her about this. To be a spirit of chaos and to be brought down like not only a common animal, but one that is *abused* and *taunted* like he's part of some sick game... And I wonder what kind of link he's actually made with Fluttershy. Just how reformed is he already? If at all? Is this a game or is it true, and what does Shy think? What does *Discord* think? After all, she could be reforming him indirectly already. And because he's so desperate for any kind of help--a situation he may have never really had before--maybe he now realizes that abusing creatures like playthings (though I imagine Discord never took it as far as these power-hungry egomaniacs are) is something that really isn't fun anymore if you understand the other side of it.

As for Miles... Oh, my heart. It was a really sad and difficult scene to watch in the movie and it is still hard to read. You wrote it a little too closely, and it hurt so bad. I always felt so much for Miles.

A hard chapter all the way through, but that's also an indicator of how good a writer you are. I'm excited for the rest!

This story is really great. Can't wait to read the next chapter! :heart: :yay:

Every now and then I come back and check on this fanfic. I hope that it gets fully completed as this is my favorite story to reread over and over again. :3

Login or register to comment