• Published 14th Aug 2012
  • 4,995 Views, 90 Comments

falling for scratch - technicscratch



A Romance fic starring David (human) and vinyl scratch

  • ...
18
 90
 4,995

The after party

Chapter 10

I'm beginning to remember less and less of my previous life, and you know what? I'm fine with that. I'm truly living with the town folk now, and despite keeping my human form, they can see my element just as much as I myself can feel it. It's amazing, like a connection deep inside...... David looked around the room, with a content smile on his face. Everypony he knew and then some were attending the event, filling the room with gentle chit chatter. He couldn't necessarily pick out a singular melody of conversation, but there was just something so relaxing about the clutter.

"David?" He turns around, hastily snapping out of his daze to see his beloved Scratch

"Yes Scratch?" He looks deep into her eyes, showing a little concern. She sounded legitimately conflicted about something.

"Is... It all right if I go hang with my friends for a bit?" She kicks a hoof cutely "Their just outside." She says hastily

"You don't have to ask me. Go on, have fun" She smiles back at you before trotting happily out of the wedding room. He takes the time to ponder why her friends didn't simply come in to see her, but.... It left his train of thought just as quickly as it entered as he looks around the room, hoping to scout out somepony, anypony to engage in conversation with.

"H-hi David..." A timid, and nervous voice comes from behind him. He turns, expecting Flutttershy, or anypony, but the mare that stood before him nervously.

"Rainbow? So nice to see you made it." He smiles genuinely at her

"I just.... Came to apologize....." She looks down "For everything I've done......" You raise an eyebrow "You know, the whole "I love you" thing..." David's eyes go wide

"Ohhhh ya. No its fine Rainbow, I know you didn't really have a choice..." David notices that her eyes, those large orbs of cerise, begin to well up "Oh... Rainbow do you?" She looks down shamed. David's heart seemingly melts on the spot, at the very strange change in attitude for the usual hyper, charismatic, Dashie.

"I can't help it David, I'm sorry.." David looks around the room cautiously before kneeling down and wrapping his arms around the cyan Pegasus. She gasps with dramatically "David! What are you-" David puts a finger to her lips gently.

"I may love scratch, but you're still the coolest flyer in Equestria." RD smiles, and hugs back before quickly backing off, and shoots off into the sky. He chuckles to himself "Oh Dashie......" He walks, satisfied with the turn of events, and heads towards the door. *Boom! rumble, rumble* David quickly turns, to see a beautiful array of colours exploding from the sky. "Wow. Sonic Rainboom....." He stares in awe, as everypony cheers.

Author's Note:

I know that this is really short, and I originally planned to stretch this out a bit more, with some interaction with Celestia, and Luna, but I stopped mainly because I didn't want to spoil anything for the prequel. Speaking of the prequel, it is coming just very..... VERY.. slowly, I'm really trying to create a lovable, dark, unique feel to it, and every day I write a new rough draft for a future chapter, I have to spend at least a couple hours editing it, followed by a type up, and 3rd edit. This is no real excuse for my lack of updates, but its all i have to my name in the subject. Thanks for sticking with me, and you can expect a chapter for "The things we do" by Sunday.

P.S Tomorrow there wont be anything updated because I'm getting 4 wisdom teeth pulled "ugh". Maybe the stuff they put me on will make me see Rainbow Dash.

Comments ( 9 )

4581958 I just am...
I'll reread this to try to quell the confusion.....

4581973
if any questions arise feel free to ask, some things are left vague for explanation in the prequel. "The Things We Do".

6428346
Thanks for the advice, I don't appreciate how you wrote it, but it's advice. I suppose I'll respond in a very similar manner.
Your comment is about a year and a half late, not to mention you wasted the time to write a paragraph, and if you took the 13 seconds to check my activity you would have noticed that I've long since quit writing. Cheers :)

6433022
But in a seriousness, I do appreciate the advice regardless of not being able to post my work any longer. If it makes you feel any better I've had plenty of time to work on my writing since this story and have went on to write quite alot of short stories that my friends and family enjoy.

This is really a great story. All the challenges to fight for the one that you love the most, pretty good.:scootangel:

6551183 Thank you Heyman, I'm actually thinking about starting to write again and doing a re-haul of this story to fix a lot of the blaring issues. Although I am in Uni now so delays between chapters on any new fictions would vary greatly. For instance, A chapter a day for weeks followed by a deficit of chapters for 2 or so weeks as soon as midterms and such roll around. Either way, thanks for the nice comment, cheers!

6559690 It's quite alright and your very welcome. I also would like to see another story about Vinyl Scratch with a human or pony on the adventure with romance, some dark or sad, partly random or something, and mostly hilarious comedy or less I think. You can also check on my stories if you want. I might not that be great of my stories of characters in the My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic whether it's good stories or not, but I'm still doing my best and would like some help with the stories for each other if there is any errors in there. So if there is any questions to me or on my stories, please leave a comment or having a chat with me if you want to.:ajsmug:

Okay sorry but that fanfic was confusing through the last few chapters because it totally changed

Login or register to comment