• Published 14th Aug 2019
  • 3,909 Views, 10 Comments

A Change of Perception - TheVClaw



After witnessing a heinous power-trip against one of the Royal Guards, Discord decided to step in and change Prince Blueblood's bigoted behavior. Blueblood may have been untouchable among Canterlot staff, but the draconequus wanted him to be touched~

  • ...
22
 10
 3,909
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 9 )

Well this was an interesting story I hope you will have more of those in the future.

Ya know with the bit with the watersports, this sort of thing that isn't my cup of tea, but from a story telling point of view, given how big of an ass Blueblood is (pun intended), I don't blame the guards at all for doing so.

Also... Yeah, as to the other stuff, this is hot.

I’d love to see a follow up to this one doesn’t even have to have sex in it I just want to know what happens next

“Man, there are some weirdos in that one human dimension who would kill for a commission like this~” Discord said to himself while he began painting the scene. Of course, the chaotic being paused for a second to give a cheeky smirk towards you , the pervert reading this, and winked.

So, how long until we see such a piece? Is there perhaps one already in the works?

To the author - i started reading this fic on Friday or Saturday (last weekend...i think?) then finished it on Sunday (this weekend) more gay blueblood please! even though it's little bit of a clique
i want No need a one - shot with the guards mud-slinger.
the second choice would be zeno the zebra for his big schlong or someone do fanart on him!

9790736
Believe me, dude. If I had the funds to commission some art, I would love to get that six-way drawn out by someone. Unfortunately, I know that scene would likely be detailed as hell, and my wallet wouldn't handle the draining. :P

Still though, I'm happy my Blueblood story was so titillating for you. I was worried about how well I wrote Blueblood in this, but it works for the overall scene. Hopefully in the near future, Blueblood will get some more dicking~

So while i didn't actually read it, cuz gay and that ain't me fam, I felt compelled to compliment you on the hilarity of your short description, which gave me a genuine snorchuckle.

That is all, carry on.

Loved this story.

Login or register to comment