• Published 18th Aug 2012
  • 2,240 Views, 36 Comments

Fluttershy's problem - Raiden296



Twilight invites Fluttershy to a sleepover and something interesting happens

  • ...
10
 36
 2,240

Devistation

Fluttershy and Twilight where quietly sitting on the couch holding each other in their forelegs just enjoying with being one another. Twilight kept replaying what had happened earlier over and over again in her head. She felt extremely guilty. Rarity didn't know about her and Fluttershy, but she couldn't control herself from the anger that had recited in her at the time. Twilight pulled herself away from Fluttershy.

"Do you think we should go talk to Rarity now?" Twilight asked, looking into Fluttershy's eyes.

"I think we gave her enough time to calm down. Do you think she'll forgive you?" Fluttershy replied quietly.

"I hope so. I don't want to lose one of my best friends. They are all very important to me and have always been there for me," Twilight frowned, thinking of what would happen if Rarity didn't forgive her.

"Rarity is a nice pony and I'm sure she'll forgive you Twilight,” Fluttershy reassured.

Twilight smiled, "Okay then. Let's go." Twilight and Fluttershy got up off the couch and walked toward the door. Fluttershy opened the door for Twilight and they headed out for Rarity's boutique.

On the way there Twilight got an idea. "Hey Fluttershy, I think we should stop by Sugarcube Corner and get an 'I'm sorry' cake for Rarity.

"That sounds like a great idea," Fluttershy replied while walking closely to Twilight. They headed in the direction of Sugarcube Corner.

After a few minutes of walking they finally reached their destination. Twilight opened the door with her magic and the couple entered. The smell of sweets hit their noses as they got closer to the counter.

"Hey you two!" Pinkie Pie yelled while bouncing down the stairs. "What are you guys doing here?"

Twilight and Fluttershy turned to look at Pinkie Pie who was still bouncing up and down. "We're here to get an 'I'm Sorry' cake for Rarity. Her and I got into a little fight and it was my fault," Twilight explained to the bouncing pink pony.

Pinkie Pie stopped bouncing and gasped. "We should throw her a party! And it will be called the 'I'm sorry for getting in a fight with you' party!" Twilight thought it over for a second before nodding her head in agreement. "Yay! Time to go get the party cannon!" Pinkie Pie said as she ran up the stairs.

Twilight looked over at Fluttershy. "Well, that was easy. Would you mind going to invite Rainbow and AJ?" Twilight asked Fluttershy, who just nodded and headed out the door.

The yellow pegasus first walked to Sweet Apple Acres to invite Applejack. After explaining everything, Applejack happily accepted the invitation. Fluttershy then went Rainbow Dash’s house and quickly explained everything to her that had happened thus far. Of course Rainbow accepted the invitation, but told her that she might be a little late.

Fluttershy trotted back to Sugarcube Corner to tell Twilight that Rainbow and Applejack would be coming.

Twilight looked at Fluttershy, "Why is Rainbow going to be a little late?" She asked.

"She said she wanted to finish practicing her new trick."

Twilight nodded and went back to putting streamers around room as Pinkie Pie used her party cannon to put everything else.

***

After a couple hours everything was ready and Applejack had already come, all that was left was to go get Rarity. Twilight decided to be the one to go get her. Fluttershy looked at Twilight with a concerned expression. "What if she doesn't want to come?"

Twilight turned around and smiled. "I'll make sure that she will come. How can she resist one of Pinkie Pie’s party?" With that being said, she turned back around and headed out the door.

It was dark and quite outside as Twilight walked to the boutique. Twilight had a bad feeling about the situation. Something didn't feel right, but she disregarded the feeling and kept walking. After a few minutes she finally reached the front door of the Boutique and knocked on the door. Not too long after, Sweetie Belle answered.

"Hi Twilight! What are you doing here?" Sweetie Belle asked.

Twilight smiled down at the filly. "I'm here to get Rarity to come to a party at Sugarcube Corner. Is she here?" She looked around.

"Yeah but she's been in her room all day. I've tried talking to her but she won't say anything back. It's been awfully quiet in there for a while."

"I'll get her to come out, don't worry," Twilight said with a smile as she walked in and headed upstairs to Rarity's room. Twilight knocked and waited.

A few minutes past and nopony answered the door, nor was there a sound coming from inside of the room. Twilight decided to force herself in and used her magic to force the door open. What she saw was heartbreaking and horrifying. Rarity was hanging from the ceiling by a rope around her neck.

Twilights eyes filled with tears and she just stared at Rarity's body. It was lifeless. No sign of life to be seen from the white unicorn’s body. Although something caught Twilights eye below Rarity’s body. It was a folded piece of paper. Twilight walked over, picked it up and opened it.

Whoever is reading this, I am terribly sorry that you had to see me like this. I couldn't take the pain anymore. I ruined my friendship with Twilight and Fluttershy, and possibly everyone else if they found out what had happened. I couldn't live with myself anymore. I couldn't bring myself to face Twilight. I'm so sorry. Especially to you Sweetie Belle, for leaving you alone. Please forgive me. Goodbye everypony. It was fun having you all there for me.

Twilight had tears streaming down her cheeks now. She couldn't help but feel like this was all her fault. She then ran out of the boutique to go to Sugarcube corner and tell everypony what had happened.

Author's Note:

THERE! Finally the new chapter! GAH! Took FOREVER! I'm terribly sorry for the long wait. But here. Enjoy it.

Comments ( 8 )

Whoa....

Oh boy, that escalated quckly and ended abruptly.

Enjoy it.

B-b-but... it's not a happy ending! :raritydespair:

Look everyone. I'm done writing for a while. I don't find myself good at it at all :ajsleepy: So if anyone wants to continue this, just please message me alright? But for now and probably for a while, I'm done. With pretty much everything. :fluttershysad:

CONTINUE GOD DAMNIT

Login or register to comment