• Published 16th Mar 2019
  • 2,129 Views, 12 Comments

To Prank a Glimmer - ThePinkedWonder



Three pranksters working together to prank just one pony. It wouldn't be fair for that "one" pony, if it wasn't Starlight Glimmer.

  • ...
3
 12
 2,129

Chapter 3: Starie vs Ms. Rosy

In a large green house, in the center of a mid-sized green-painted room that's freshly painted, on a brown wooden chair in the room, sat a dark-green larger-than-average mare, Ms. Rosy. She had a light-green mane formed in a ponytail. Behind her was a window with a blue curtain covering the top half of it, which was about four feet away. To her left was a brown bookshelf along part of a wall, filled with books of varying thickness, about seven feet long with five shelves, about six feet away. To her right, a light-green couch, about one and a half times the length of most full-grown ponies, and farther away was a green closed door, with a small window near the top of the door. Warm sunlight penetrated the window, onto the floor and the back on the Earth Pony, who paid no mind to it. Her gaze and focus were completely on what laid on the huge wooden table right in front of her.

Sliding the many bits she laid out on the table with a hoof, in groups of ten, Ms. Rosy counted them greedily under her breath. There were around five hundred bits spread out on the table, with just over half collected in a huge pile on one side of it, about two feet tall at its highest. The rest of the bits was much more widely spread out on the other side of the table, covering about three-fourths of that side of the table. Another three thousand bits or so was divided into ten tied bags on the floor, beside the chair Ms. Rosy was sitting on. An eleventh empty open bag sat near the edge of the table that's closest to the mare, ready to collect the bits still being counted.

"Three hundred...three hundred and ten...three hundred and twenty--"

Sudden pounds on the door to the house ended the silence of the room, as well as causing the bits on the table to shake slightly. However, Ms. Rosy ignored the beating of her door, and continued to count the bits on her table. Ten seconds later, the knocking stopped as suddenly as they started.

With a pop that teleportation creates, Starlight Glimmer suddenly appeared in the center of the room with Ms. Rosy. Four feet away, with gritted teeth, Starlight scowled fiercely at the Earth Pony, with her eyes locked on the large mare in front of her, who was partially blocked from her sight by the table Ms. Rosy sat behind. Rage that comes from a good friend, or sibling, being hurt filled every part of the Unicorn's body. Starlight even needed to remind herself mentally that she's a changed pony, because her old self would be unable to hold herself back, if as angry as she was in this moment. "Ms. Rosy, we need to talk. Now."

Ms. Rosy huffed, stood up from her chair, walked from behind the table to the left side of it, so Starlight could see her completely. With an uncaring stare, Ms. Rosy demanded, "Who the buck are you? And can't you see I'm busy?"

"My name is Starlight Glimmer," Starlight answered calmly but sternly. "And yes, I can see you're busy, but you're in the wrong place. You're supposed to be saying sorry to my two friends and brother, for throwing and hurting them."

"Your two friends and brother?" Ms. Rosy very slightly lifted her head, placed a hoof below her mouth, trying to remember who the pony standing in her house was talking about. A cocky grin curled on the lips of Ms. Rosy, as she remembered who the three most likely are. "Do you mean a dumb pink Earth Pony with a stupid pink fluffy mane, a light-blue Pegasus with a stupid rainbow mane, and that stupid looking 'human' or whatever he's called that wore a white shirt and a stupid-looking hat?"

Even more anger filled Starlight, hearing her friends and brother being called "dumb" and "stupid". She hid her raising rage well, and it only showed through a slightly madder voice, saying, "Yep, that's them. And don't call them stupid or dumb. Especially not the 'human'. He is my little brother."

"He's your 'little brother'? Ha! I'd love to see how your parents look, if you two are 'siblings' like you say you are."

Starlight nodded her head. "Maybe we're not 'blood siblings', but I still think of him as my own brother."

Despite the anger in the voice of Starlight Glimmer, Ms. Rosy showed not a single sign of intimidation. She moved back to behind her table and sat back down in defiance. "Whatever. And maybe I will apologize to them later, if I feel like it."

Starlight shook her head, showing that she would not take "no" for an answer. "No, you will do it now!"

"And what will you do if I don't?" A smile of a bully formed on the face of Ms. Rosy, and she glared harder than ever at Starlight, as a thought formed in her head. "In fact, maybe I'll throw you. How do you like that?"

"Well, try it, and see what happens. And let's go outside." Starlight didn't want to do anything in the home of Ms. Rosy, and wanted her to come outside. She slowly trotted towards the green door already half-open, to her left (Ms. Rosy's right) and exited the home of the large pony.

As Starlight was on the way out, Ms. Rosy stood up from her wooden chair, walked from behind the table again, and followed the Unicorn outside. Outside, Starlight stopped walking and turned around to face Ms. Rosy, with a scowl on her face, seven feet away. However, Ms. Rosy didn't stop walking and, menacingly, proceeded to close the distance between her and Starlight, with no signs of it being a bluff. The large mare was poised to deal with Starlight Glimmer the hard way. Her favorite way.

Starlight didn't move an inch. Her horn glowed light-blue, and Ms. Rosy's advances stopped on the spot. The green mare was lifted in the air by light-blue magic, almost motionless.

But Ms. Rosy was unfazed, and continued to glare towards the magical pony holding her in her grip. In a voice tone showing no fear, she stated, "Oh, big deal. I've been in Unicorn magic before, so you don't scare me."

"I see."

Starlight's horn stopped glowing, and Ms. Rosy was freed from her magic and dropped back on the ground in front of the door to her home, allowing her to resume her advances to carry out her threat to throw Starlight. However, one second later, the emotional pony's horn glowed again, and fired two light-blue beams of magic, one of them hitting Ms. Rosy on her legs, though there was no impact from the blast. However, Ms. Rosy's legs, on their own, crept backward.

Turning her head downwards to her self-moving legs, Ms. Rosy called out, "What...what's happening to my legs?"

"Just a little spell."

The Earth Pony's legs took a few more slow steps, until one of her hind legs stepped on a skateboard that Starlight's second beam of magic before materialized into existence. She yelped and fell backward into the air, falling onto it and three others that were beside it to hold the weight of the large mare. The momentum of the fall, with some cartoon logic being applied, sent Ms. Rosy back into her home, all the way to the bookshelf along the wall, making the green pony slam into it. An avalanche of books followed, burying Ms. Rosy almost completely, making her grunt at the impact of the books falling on her. Her green flank, with a Cutie Mark showing three yellow bits, remained uncovered.

Even several feet outside the house, Starlight felt the vibrations from the collision and avalanche of books on her hooves. The overprotective big sister in her allowed a small smile to form on the pony's lips, looking at the sight in front of her.

"Oh, you're going to pay for that!" Ms. Rosy roared, fiercely shaking off the books covering her. Starlight stayed still as the green pony stood up and ran back outside, before releasing another beam of magic above the large mare, right outside her door. A cake covered in pink icing, light-blue glitter, pepper and green itching powder all appeared above the head of Ms. Rosy. Everything remained in the air for a half-second, before raining down on the stubborn pony below. Intense itching all over her body forced Ms. Rosy to scratch fiercely, first on her left side, then her head, then her right side, and finally just scratched somewhere on her body randomly. On top of that, Ms. Rosy repeatedly sneezed loudly and powerfully.

"What..achoo! Just happened...achoo! And why am I...achoo! Itching so bad?!"

"Just another little spell I did, no biggie. Oh, and that's itching powder and pepper on you, so that's why you're itching and sneezing. And I'm not done."

Another beam of magic came from Starlight's horn, and a black net and pinkish-purple paint produced from the Unicorn's magic fell on Ms. Rosy. The Earth Pony flailed her legs about inside the net that engulfed her, but the more she struggled to free herself, the tighter the net wrapped around her body.

"Hey...achoo! Cut it out! You...achoo! Cheeky brat!"

Some of the old Starlight Glimmer re-surfaced, from the anger of her friends and brother being picked on and hurt, by the pony in front of her. Starlight, with an almost villainous smile, asked, "Where's the fun in that?"

Another light-blue beam of magic made Ms. Rosy, still in the net, bounce on the ground outside on its own three times, then she was spun rapidly in circles by magic, with the pony screaming. The spinning threw glitter, paint, pieces of cake and pepper that were still on the body of Ms. Rosy in every direction. Finally, Starlight, after a half-minute of spinning the large pony, stopped her 'fun', and let the helpless mare stop spinning, setting her down on the ground with her magic, and with yet another blue beam of magic, poofed away the net around Ms. Rosy from existence.

As Starlight watched on with an amused smile, the large pony before her, still covered in light-blue paint, a little bit of glitter and pepper, wobbled to her left and right, barely able to keep her balance. The shape of the pony's ponytail fell apart into a long, frizzed mane during the spinning, and her head also wobbled around wearily. Pupils spun in the eyes of Ms. Rosy. Unable to get her bearings from the rapid spinning the angered Unicorn had put her through, the stubborn pony finally fell to the ground, on her side, with a thud. As well as from the itching, since the itching powder's effect was still active, and Ms. Rosy resumed her vigorous scratching.

With almost a bit of glee in her voice, Starlight asked, "Now, are you going to say you're sorry to my friends and little brother, Ms. Rosy, or shall we do this some more?"

Shaking her hooves from side to side in submission, briefly stopping to scratch her sides, Ms. Rosy pleaded, "Okay, I give up! You win, Starlight Glimmer! I'll go right now to tell them I'm sorry! And I won't bother them again!"

With a more "normal" smile that she usually gives, Starlight responded, "Good. And give them some bits too, just so they know you're sorry. Maybe a hundred each? I saw you have plenty."

The eyes of Ms. Rosy grew larger at the demand of the powerful pinkish-purple pony in front of her. "A-a hundred each?! But that's three hundred bits total! I don't want to give away that many!"

Starlight's smile vanished, and an angry frown took its place. With a scowl, Starlight's horn glowed once again, and she said, in a very deep, threatening voice, "In that case, you better start running."

Ms. Rosy let out a gasp. Despite the itching she was still feeling, a look of fear still showed itself on the face of the Earth Pony. "No, no! Don't hurt me! I'll do it, I'll give them a hundred bits each, or more if I'll need to, just leave me alone!"

"Good choice," Starlight replied, more calmly. She fired a beam at Ms. Rosy to stop the itching. Another was fired to remove the paint, a bit of cake and glitter, that was still on her body. Though Ms. Rosy's mane remained ragged from the earlier spinning.

One more light-blue beam removed the cake, itching powder, glitter, and paint spread out in the area surrounding Ms. Rosy: Part of the outside of her home, a bit of the room inside the still-open door, and the ground ten feet away from where the pony spun around. Starlight's horn glowed yet again, and used an Accelero spell to move in a pinkish-purple flash back into Ms. Rosy's house, returned the books still on the floor back to the bookshelf they previously sat on, before Ms. Rosy smashed into it. Once done, she exited the house, still in a pinkish-purple flash, moved to stand right in front of Ms. Rosy.

Ms. Rosy lay down in submission and nervously stared up to the Unicorn that embarrassed her. Starlight used this chance to lightly pet the mare's head, then looked the Earth Pony in the eyes, with a slight scowl. "They are at Sugarcube Corner, and you have thirty seconds to tell my little brother and friends you're sorry."

Ms. Rosy didn't need to be told again. She sped back in her home, to her bag of bits still on the floor by the brown table she was sitting behind, grabbed two of the ten closed bags, spun around to trot back outside as fast as she possibly could, all the way to Sugarcube Corner, where Eric Reed, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and Twilight Sparkle were waiting. Starlight looked at the fleeing mare's form become smaller as she ran farther and farther away, frowned, and thought that maybe she overdid it. The thought didn't last long, as she remembered her friends and little brother being attacked and thrown by the mare still fleeing away, and her frown turned into a proud smile, and said to herself, "Nah."

In Sugarcube Corner, not only did Eric already know Ms. Rosy was on the way, but he was even counting up the seconds till she got there. The young human knew his Equestrian big sister, Starlight Glimmer, very well.

Comments ( 4 )

11195038

And Eric, Pinkie, and Rainbow wished she learned since they kept getting thrown around:rainbowlaugh:

She kinda deserves it considering the fact was that the pranks weren't intended for her and they tried to apologize to her but she just decided violence was the only way. For something like this violence is never the right way.

11583623

No arguments from me about that.

Login or register to comment