• Published 8th Mar 2019
  • 759 Views, 8 Comments

Winx crusaders - phantom ghost hunter



In a world were a young girl is unaware that she has magic she will soon learn the truth.

  • ...
 8
 759

Cloud tower mission and the final battle

Sweetie belle and her friends were talking with the ogre who once worked for the Trix and Apple bloom asked "can you really get us into cloud tower?"

The ogre then said "of course there's a network of tunnels underground and I know how to navigate them".

Scootaloo then said "well we had better get going"

Later the ogre lead them into a cave and they made there way through it and Zipporwhill said "wow creepy".

Meanwhile at the cloud tower dungeons head mistress Starlight was working on a potion and said "this might be our only hope of getting out because of the powerful lock Trixie put on the door".

Over with the Trix they were sending the next wave of monsters out and Trixie said "lets do it".

Later on with the Winx and the ogre they were making there way threw the tunnels when the ogre said "okay were here" as he lead the out a secret door.

Sweetie then said "Okay now we need to get back the dragon fire I hope you know your way around cloud tower".

The ogre then said "of course the head office should be right up there" as he pointed to a staircase "okay I got you in but I am going to get out of here before I'm spotted".

Apple bloom then said "okay we understand".

The ogre then went back the way he came and the winx pressed on when they reached the office the Trix saw them and Trixie said "well look whos here".

The Winx (minus Sweetie) then transformed into there fairy forms and Scootaloo said "give back the dragon flame or else".

Aria then said "Oh whatever shall we do? oh wait I know" she then shot lightning at her.

Scootaloo quickly moved out of the way then said "that was close".

Then the Trix were about to attack all together when a spell hit them and then trapped them behind a wall the winx turned around and saw headmistress Starlight and she said "quick follow me" The winx did so and she lead them outside where all the Cloud tower students were she then said "everyone we must escape" she then opened a portal "everyone there the portal it will take you to Alfea.

They all went through but when Sweetie belle when through something went wrong and she ended up near a lake. Back at Cloud tower the Trix had broken free and Trixie said "that's it time to finish off what's left were going to lead the attack this time" they flew outside then Trixie lifted her hand and cast a spell that made some of there monsters turn into thrones.

Back at Alfea Twilight said "If Sweetie belle isn't here the where did she end up".

Starlight then said "I don't know but something messed with her exit from the portal".

Then a nymph appeared and said "Headmistress you need to know the Trix are sending there entire army to attack Alfea and that's not all the Trix are leading the attack them selves".

Twilight then said "thank you for telling us" then turned to face the crowd "everyone be ready the final attack is coming".

Back with Sweetie belle she was walking around when she came to a lake then heard Rarity's voice that said "Sweetie belle at last you have found me".

Sweetie then said "I'm ready Rarity ready to find my destiny".

Rarity then appeared above the water and said "you have done well remember all the times with your friends with your adoptive parents and remember who you are" then disappeared.

Sweetie then said "I am Sweetie belle, I am a princess, I am the keeper of the dragon fire and no one can take that from me" she then transformed and felt her powers had returned to her then she started to fly to Alfea.

Back at Alfea the Trix had just arrived and started to attack after two minutes Zipporwhill then said "we aren't going to be able to hold them off for long what gonna happen to us".

Trixie then evilly grinned then looked up and gasped as she saw Sweetie belle had returned and had her powers as the crowd cheered. Sweetie belle then said "hi everyone mind if I join in?"

Trixie then said "Its not possible" Sweetie belle then shot fire at her but she flew up and said "what do you think you doing your not the only one with the dragon fire".

Then the rest of the Winx flew up to them and Apple bloom said "but Sweetie belles not alone this time".

Trixie then said "Aria, Suri give me your shar of the dragon fire it not like you need more than your regular powers to defeat them".

They did so and Trixie then shot an ice beam at the which Sweetie then blocked with a fire blast as the fought over to the lake but Aria and Suri fought the other four fairies Aria said "leave it to me sister" she then spun and made a giant tornado that ingulfed the fairies.

Zipporwhill then pulled up her scepter and said "everyone hang on" they did and cast a spell that turned the tornado at the witches that were both sucked in and drained as the two witches fell Twilight and Starlight cast a spell that trapped them in a giant orb then two 3rds of the monsters disappeared.

Over at the lake Trixie and Sweetie were still fighting and Trixie said "I've had it as she cast a powerful ice spell that trapped Sweetie in a giant iceberg then said "try breaking free from that" Then a magic dragon of fire appeared and broke the ice and Trixie yelled "no!" as Sweetie flew up fully charged.

Back at Alfea the last of the monsters disappeared and sunburst said "I get the felling Sweetie belle is behind this".

Then the skies cleared up and Sweetie flew down holding a defeated Trixie then she set Trixie on the ground and when to over to button mash who said "Sweetie I'm glad to see your alright".

Then they both imagine there first kiss but simply hug each other later on Twilight said "Well I'm this is all over but what about the Trix".

Starlight then said "they seem to be waking up from a bad dream they were driven mad by there thirst for power".

Twilight then said "the power of the dragon belongs to sweetie belle and she alone can control it trying to steal it from her was both crazy and reckless".

Starlight then said I can assure you they will be punished for there crimes they will be sent to light rock for a retreat of purification" As the Trix were dragged threw a portal but when the penguin saw Trixie it followed her threw the portal.

Later the ogre asked Twilight if it could become a janitor at Alfea and Twilight told him he could the witches returned to Cloud tower and the fairies and specialists were having a party. Later Button went over to Sweetie belle who was sitting on the rail of the fountain looking up at the stars and he asked "hey are you alright?"

Sweetie belle then said "yes I was just thinking about my adoptive, parents my birth, and my home world there's so much more I want to learn about but how".

Button then said "don't worry I'll help you"

Sweetie belle then said "Thank you".

Author's Note:

Wow that took some time be ready for the sequel but for now ghost out

Comments ( 2 )

9502699
You missed Sweetie Belle's name, in the synopsis. Also, the word I should always be capitalized. Do the Dazzlings appear in this story?

9940914
Well Aria is one the Trix as for the others I don't know if I will use them.

Login or register to comment