• Published 8th Mar 2019
  • 762 Views, 8 Comments

Winx crusaders - phantom ghost hunter



In a world were a young girl is unaware that she has magic she will soon learn the truth.

  • ...
 8
 762

In the swamp

It had been three days since the dance and now there were five groups of fairies in the swamp for a class project "Now girls as you know we are here for the nature hike project" professor Discord said.

"I'm in the wrong class i'm from an urban realm" one girl said.

Professor Discord the said "thats not a problem at alfea you learn about many different topics".

The girl then said "but a para sprite bit me" as she pointed to her leg.

Professor Discord looked at the bite and then said "don't worry you have to be bit at least one hundred times for it to matter, now everyone when going throw the forest you can't use any magic you must rely only on the voice of nature to guide you to the Finnish i'll meet you there" he then snapped his fingers and disappeared in a flash of light.

Sweetie belle then said "well lets get going".

They started walking threw the swamp and into a mud pit where Zipporwhill said "gross".

Scootaloo then responded with "what happened to mud does such wonders for my skin".

Everyone but Zipporwhill laughed at that one and she said "very funny lets just get out of this mud".

(Meanwhile at cloud tower)

The Trix were entering there dorm having just finished class when there was a sound coming from Suri's closet Trixie then said "Suri go let him out he must need to tell us something".

Suri did so the ogre came out Suri said "What is it Nut?" then she sniffed the air and gasped "do we really have to keep him in my closet?"

Nut then said "sorry there's no air vents in there anyway that troll that we used there taking him to magics for questioning they might find out about your plan"

Aria then said "really thats it".

Then Suri said "wait a minute what if they use a mind reading spell even with his raisin sized brain they will find out about our plan".

Trixie then responded "well than we will have to do something about him".

(Later over the swamp)

A red fountain ship was flying over to magic's with the troll the one's piloting the ship were Button mash, Feather weight, Rumble, and Snails. Rumble said "finally we have a big time job this is awesome".

Button mash then said "hay its not that big a deal but it is pretty great".

Then suddenly a magic blast hit the ship casing it to go off course "what was that!?" Feather weight yelled as the ship plummeted into the swamp.

Back with the fairies they were walking threw the swamp when they heard a loud sound, they looked up and saw a red fountain ship going down into the swamp and Apple bloom said "wow I think we should go see if there alright".

They went to where it landed and saw the guys Sweetie belle asked "wow are you guys aright?"

Rumble then responded by saying "ya were fine".

Then Scootaloo asked "what happened?"

Feather weight then said "we were transporting a very important cargo to magics then there was a problem with the engine".

Snails then asked "what are you guys doing here?"

Zipporwhill then answered "class assignment we have to go threw the swamp"

Then Button mash said "oh no! guys look" as he pointed to a hole in the ship where the troll got out.

Snails then said "thats not good".

Then Rumble said "don't worry guys we have him in inhibitor cuffs slows him down like sleep gas would".

Then Button said as he pulled the cuffs out of the mud "um guys I think they came loose".

Rumble then said "well we better go find him".

Sweetie then said "hay why don't we help you?"

Feather weight then said "oh don't worry we can handle it you should just get back to your assignment".

"Okay then" Sweetie said.

The specialists then ran into the swamp to find the troll then Apple bloom said "hey look at those tracks".

They did so and Zipporwhill said "say it looks like the tracks get more shallow before they disappear completely".

"Its like the troll cast a spell to cover its tracks" Twist said.

Apple bloom then responded with "but trolls can't cast spells someone else must have done it".

"But that can only mean that there's someone or something else in this swamp but who" Scootaloo said.

Then Sweetie said "maybe we should follow them just in case".

They followed were the specialists went and saw that the specialists were having trouble, they ran into him but he got away then Zipporwhill came over and asked "still don't want our help?"

Feather weight sighed and then said "alright can you help us?"

Zipporwhill then giggled and said "of course we will".

The rest of the fairies then came over and Rumble asked "so how are we going to find him"

Then Sweetie belle and Apple bloom both said "the voice of nature will guide us" then looked at each other and said "hey I was gonna say that, stop saying what i'm saying, you stop it first" then they both giggled.

Scootaloo then said "um can we please stay on track here?"

"Okay okay" Sweetie said "now we need to go this way".

They all followed and found more tracks from the troll Apple bloom said "okay were getting close the voice of nature is telling me".

Then Twist said "I don't know how you and Sweetie can hear the voice I'm from a world that thrives on technology but i'll follow you".

Zipporwhill then said "Ya I don't know ether lets just follow them".

(Meanwhile)

The troll had reached a small clearing were the Trix found him and Trixie said "now lets remove the evidence" they all pointed there hands at the troll and purple magic appeared then the troll disappeared.

Aria then said "now that thats taken care of lets get back to cloud tower" and then they left.

Back with the fairies and specialists they arrived in the clearing only a minute after the Trix left and Apple bloom said "hmm thats weird the voice of nature said that he disappeared here".

Then Button said "what how is that possible".

Sweetie belle then said "I don't know but it happened somehow but we had better get to the class meeting point".

Later when they arrived professor Discord said to them "you are the last group to arrive so you only get ten points for that but you get twenty for the fact that you could here the voice of nature and thirty points points for how you helped the specialists leaves you with the highest score in the class".

Then a random fairy said "what but they were the last to get here".

Then professor Discord said "it wasn't just a race".

Later at red fountain the specialists were cleaning all the ships for losing the troll and Snails said "you know guys this isn't so bad at least we don't have to clean the dragon stable".

Then Feather weight "said ya your right lets just get this done".

Over at alfea the fairies were having a talk about a team name Twist said "that would be a good idea but what did you have in mind Sweetie belle".

Sweetie than said "well I already made a logo" as she pulled out a piece of paper on it was the word Winx.

Then Scootaloo asked "so our name is Winx?"

Then Sweetie said "better were the Winx crusaders".

Then Apple bloom said "I like it".

Then the others all said "me too".