• Published 8th Mar 2019
  • 755 Views, 8 Comments

Winx crusaders - phantom ghost hunter



In a world were a young girl is unaware that she has magic she will soon learn the truth.

  • ...
 8
 755

The Tantabus and spring break

The Trix were in there room working up a spell then when they were finished a blue smoke appeared and flew out the window Suri then asked "were is it going?"

Trixie then answered "don't worry lady's our new pet comes pretrained its going to Alfea".

Aria then said "Good".

Later at Alfea everyone was in bed asleep when the blue smoke came in and floated over Zipporwhill as she slept then it started glowing in Zipporwhill's dream she saw her parents on different sides of her and then started to float away she tried to reach for them but couldn't back in reality the smoke grow bigger and took on the shape of a small horse then flew off. Zipporwhill then woke up and screamed everyone then rushed to her and Sweetie asked "Zipporwhill what happened?"

Zipporwhill then said "Oh don't worry it was just a nightmare".

Then Apple bloom said "okay then lets all go back to bed then".

Later on the horse smoke flew over Scootaloo's bed then it started glowing again. In Scootaloo's dream she saw her mom and tried to hug her but she faded out of existence back in reality the smoke grow bigger and gained large wings then flew off as Scootaloo woke up in a cold sweat looked around then went back to sleep.

The smoke then floated over Twist's bed and glowed once again In Twist's dream she was in some kind of digital world and saw snails without eyes until he put his glasses on back in reality the smoke then got even bigger and grow a horn then disappeared. Twist the woke up with a gasp as the others entered the room and Sweetie asked "Twist what happened?"

Twist then said "just a nightmare."

Scootaloo then said "wait I think there's something else going on here first it was Zipporwhill then me and now Twist".

Then Apple bloom said "hmm you might be right Scoots and I think I might next".

Sweetie belle then said "Hey I have an idea".

Later they went back to bed and the smoke floated over Apple bloom's bed but she then got up and said "now!" then Sweetie belle got up and the others entered the room and they transformed to there fairy forms.

Sweetie belle then said "lets get outside so nothing bad happens in here".

Zipporwhill then said "good idea".

After they got it outside they started attacking it and Sweetie asked were did this thing even come from.

Then the Trix appeared and Trixie said "from us of course" then they blasted down the other fairies and nocked down Sweetie belle "Alright Sweetie belle you have something we want".

Sweetie belle then asked "what are you talking about?"

Then head mistress Twilight appeared and asked "what is all that noise?" Then she saw the smoke monster and the Trix and said "What!? you sent a Tantabus that is way too much for a prank." then she lifted her hand and blasted the Tantabus to nothing "now you three get away from Alfea and miss starlight will be hearing about this". The Trix then flew away and Twilight went to check on the fairies and said "Sweetie belle are you alright?"

Sweetie belle then said "I couldn't stop that thing".

Twilight then said "Don't feel bad sweetie even senior fairies at Alfea have a hard time fighting a Tantabus".

Later at cloud tower the Trix had just arrived and Starlight appeared in front of them and said "what were you three thinking thanks to you I just got a good chewing out by Twilight".

Trixie then said "yes it won't happen again".

Starlight then said "no it won't because you three are hereby expelled now begone".

One week later everyone was going home for spring break and as Sweetie belle was passing through magics with her cat Opal the Trix spotted her and saw were she was going. Two days later Sweetie was helping Sugar belle in her bakery and Sugar belle said "so Sweetie what all have you been doing at Alfea?"

Sweetie belle then replied "Its been incredible my friends and I have fought all kinds of monsters and such".

Sugar belle then giggled a little and said "wow".

On the day before she goes back to school Sweetie belle was outside her home when she heard something inside she then ran in to see the Trix had tide up her adoptive parents and said "mom, dad!" then she looked at the witches and said "you've got it coming magic winx!" Then transformed into her fairy form.

Trixie then said "good to see you Sweetie belle" and nocked her down with a magic blast "now Sweetie belle we want your power".

Sweetie belle then said "what do you mean? why do you want my powers?"

Trixie then said "because Sweetie your power comes from the dragon fire the most powerful magic in the known realms long ago our ancestors the three ancient witches attacked your home world of domino to gain its power but your sister Rarity put you along with the dragons fire through a portal right before the witches cursed her but know princess your power will be ours" then she blasted Sweetie belle again.

Sweetie belle then asked "why are you calling me princess?"

Suri then said "wow you really don't know anything do you?"

Trixie then said "you are the daughter of the king and queen of domino so technically princess" then Trixie trapped Sweetie belle in an ice block "okay girls lets do this" then they put there magic together and pulled Sweetie belle's power out of her then left and the ice holding Sweetie belle disappeared.

Then Sweetie belle said "oh no they got the dragon fire" Sweetie belle then untied her adoptive parents "what am I going to do?"

Then a bright flash lit up the room and Zipporwhill appeared from it saw the mess and said "Sweetie belle what happened here?"

Sweetie belle then said "It was the Trix they attacked me and stole my powers".

Big mac then said "Sweetie belle maybe its best if you return to Alfea with Zipporwhill".

Sweetie belle then said "okay". then she and Zipporwhill disappeared in a bright flash.

(To be continued)

Author's Note:

Well that took some work but now the Trix have the dragon fire what will happen stay tuned to find out.

But for now ghost out.