• Published 8th Mar 2019
  • 756 Views, 8 Comments

Winx crusaders - phantom ghost hunter



In a world were a young girl is unaware that she has magic she will soon learn the truth.

  • ...
 8
 756

the day of white rose and witch attack

Sweetie belle was in the library trying to find information on Zipporwhill's ring to try and find out why the Trix wanted it so bad, then Apple bloom came over and asked "Sweetie belle are you doing alright? You've been in the library for three hours now".

Sweetie belle then said "I'm trying to find out why the Trix wanted Zipporwhill's ring but so far all I've found is that its one of the great gifts of the great dragon".

Apple bloom then asked "The great dragon?"

Sweetie belle then said "according to legend the great dragon is the force that created the magical realms".

Apple bloom then said "wow".

Later Sweetie belle was walking through the halls and said "I wonder how else i can learn about the great dragon".

The a voice said "I can tell you a little bit about it".

Sweetie belle turned around to see head mistress Twilight and asked "really?"

Then Twilight said "come with me to my office and I'll tell you" When they got to the office and sat down Cadence started the story "long ago the great dragon created the known realms then after she did so she landed on the planet of Domino and made it her home then she became part of it and her fire was the strongest power in the magic realms".

Then Sweetie belle said "But our studies say that domino is a cold dead planet".

Then Twilight said "well yes it is now but it was once the most beautiful planet in the magic realms until the ancient coven of witches went there trying to take control of the dragon fire they failed to gain control but they managed to destroy domino while there, by the way why are you so interested in the great dragon all of the sudden?"

Sweetie belle then sighed and said "it started because I was trying to learn more about Zipporwhill's ring after some witches stole it".

Twilight then gasped "What? witches from cloud tower have stolen from one of my students? oh I am going to have strong words for headmistress Starlight, Sweetie belle Its a good thing you told me instead of you and your friends just going to cloud tower on your own".

Sweetie belle then said "why would we do that".

(Later at cloud tower)

The Trix were in there room feeling mad as Trixie said "darn it its not in the ring so we stole it for nothing".

Then headmistress Starlight walked in looking mad and said "are you three insane its one thing to wreck a party but steeling from a fairy is unacceptable were is the ring!"

Trixie handed her the ring and she walked out with it then Aria said "what are we gonna do now".

Suri then said "beats me".

Then Trixie said "were going to keep looking, we will get the dragon's fire".

Later back at alfea Starlight had sent Zipporwhill's ring to Twilight at alfea who gave it back to Zipporwhill then at night Sweetie belle was having a strange dream she saw a beautiful young woman with skin white as hers, she had dark purple hair, and was wearing a light blue dress and mask, when Sweetie belle saw her she asked "who are you?"

The woman then said "I am Rarity, Sweetie belle listen you need to now things but for me to tell you, you must come find me and prepare for the journey".

Sweetie belle then said "what do you mean" she then woke up saying "prepare for what journey?"

Then Apple bloom said "for starters the journey out of bed Sweetie belle".

Sweetie belle then asked "Apple bloom was I talking in my sleep?"

Apple bloom then answered "yes you were" as she was packing a bag.

Sweetie belle then asked "are you going somewhere?"

Then Apple bloom answered "yes today is the day of white rose a day when we celebrate our families" she them pulled out a picture and showed it to Sweetie belle "this is my family see this is my father Bright mac, my mom Buttercup, my grandmother Smith, and my little sister Applejack I can't wait to see them".

Then twist came in and asked "so are you going home today Sweetie belle?"

Sweetie belle then said "well I didn't know about today until now so I'm probably staying".

Then Zipporwhill came over and hugged her as Scootaloo said "that means you can hang with us today".

Later the three of them were in the cafeteria and Zipporwhill asked professor Thorax "are you leaving to professor?"

He than answered "of course I have an older brother and little sister to see" then he left.

Sweetie belle then asked "so why aren't you guys going home?"

Zipporwhill then said "I don't celebrate the day of white rose you see I never told you but my parents aren't getting along any more in fact they divorced about a month before I came to alfea".

Sweetie belle then said "oh I'm sorry to hear that but what about you Scootaloo?"

Scootaloo sighed and said "well you see my dad Bow hot hoof is still busy with his realm wide music tour, my big sister Rainbow dash is busy with her dance group the wonder bolts and my mom windy whistles died when I was little".

Sweetie belle then said "oh thats so sad" as she moved over and hugged her.

Scootaloo then said "its alright it happened when I was real young but today were going to have some fun at the day of white rose festival in magic's".

Then Zipporwhill said "ya thats right the festival lets go".

(Meanwhile at cloud tower)

The Trix were in there room thinking about were the dragon fire could be were Suri said "you know we've been waiting for a while why don't we go to the festival and ruin someones day"

Then Aria said "ya I second that".

Trixie then said "yes that sounds like fun".

Later at the festival the three Winx who stayed were walking threw the crowd when they ran into Button mash, Feather weight, and Rumble then sweetie said "hey Button mash good to see you here".

Then Button mash replied "good to see you to Sweetie belle"

Scootaloo then asked "so I take it you guys are entering the levitation bike race?"

Then Rumble said "ya we are!"

Zipporwhill then said "well Feather weight how are things going back at red fountain?"

Feather weight then answered "well were off the hook from that troll accident and things are getting better for us".

Later during the race the Trix showed up and Trixie said "I've got an idea" as she froze all the engines in the bikes and they all skidded to a stop, the Trix then laughed at that and flew away. Over with the fairies they were wondering what happened then the clock tower rang meaning it was time to go back to the schools.

The next day everyone was back from vacation and at night Sweetie belle saw Rarity in her dream again who said "Sweetie belle you must learn your destiny".

Sweetie then said "what destiny are you talking about".

Meanwhile someone woke Zipporwhill and she said "Apple bloom what is it?"

Then Apple bloom said "Zipporwhill I'm here for Sweetie belle".

Zipporwhill then replied "wrong room she sleeps in yours remember".

Apple bloom then said "Zipporwhill Its important come see" they both went to the room were Sweetie belle was and Apple bloom continued "see she talking to someone in her sleep again".

Then Zipporwhill said "thats not so unusual she's probably having a nightmare".

Then Apple bloom said "thats not just a nightmare look" as Sweetie belle was going fairy form and back.

Zipporwhill then said "thats incredible looks like she transforming in her sleep".

Then Apple bloom said "we have to help her somehow maybe we should tell head mistress Twilight do you think we should?"

Then Zipporwhill got annoyed, grabbed Apple bloom by the neck of her night gown and said "Apple bloom calm down if this keeps up then I'll get upset and then I..."

Then Sweetie belle woke up and said "Zipporwhill, Apple bloom what are you two doing?"

The next morning the Winx were walking through the alfea courtyard and Twist asked Sweetie belle "do you remember any details about the dream?"

Then Sweetie belle said "well it seemed a lot more vivid than a dream normally would".

Twist then said "don't worry tell me what you do remember and what you don't my mind scanner will pick up so go on".

Sweetie belle then said "Well I said a beautiful fairy with skin as white as mine, dark purple hair, and she said her name was Rarity but thats all I remember".

Then Twist said "well with the details you gave me and the mind scanners finding I've come up with this" as she put up a hologram of the fairy.

Then Sweetie belle said "thats her, wow Twist your a real techno wizard".

Twist then said "well I'd prefer to be called the fairy".

Then Sweetie belle said "now that I have a good look at her I'm sure I've seen her somewhere oh thats it back in magic's she was one of the fairies on the town hall".

Zipporwhill then said "oh so it was indigestion".

Sweetie belle then said "my stomach is fine Zipporwhill".

Then Zipporwhill said "are you sure?"

Then Sweetie belle said "yes and I'm going to find proof".

Sweetie belle then walked off and Zipporwhill said "what? what did I say" then Twist, Apple bloom and Scootaloo groaned.

Later Sweetie belle arrived at the library and asked the librarian "excuse me miss Moon dancer I'm trying to find something but all I have is a name"

Then Moon dancer said "why are you asking me when you can easily find out at the stand over there just put you hand over it and say the name then the library will search for you".

Sweetie belle then said "okay then" she then went over to it and did so "Rarity" she said with her hand over it then a book flew over to her and opened to a certain page "wow that was fast lets see Rarity, no I don't want to know what it means, Rarity the fairy" then anther book flew over and opened "lets see Rarity a fairy born on the planet of domino and one of the two lost princesses wow" then books started flying uncontrollable towards her "what the".

Then Moon dancer saw this and said what is going on then heard a clanging noise and said "the restricted section the books are trying to come out head mistress Twilight!"

Sweetie belle was freaking out then there were fingers snapping and she looked up to see head mistress Twilight sparkle standing there who asked "Sweetie belle are you alright?"

Sweetie belle then answered "I am now but what happened?"

Twilight sparkle then said "don't worry you should just get back to you're room".

After Sweetie belle left Moon dancer said "she couldn't have picked all these books".

Then Twilight sparkle said "she didn't they picked her".

Meanwhile in the Winx room Zipporwhill said "hey Apple bloom you know what would look great on you a fashion sense".

Then Apple bloom said "thats not very nice".

Zipporwhill then said "don't give me tude its just some constructive criticism".

Apple bloom then said "seriously your the one with attitude".

Then Zipporwhill said "am not!"

Then Scootaloo said "Zipporwhill your attitudes out of control".

Later back with Sweetie belle she was walking back to the room when she saw Scootaloo go by and said "hey Scootaloo how are things going?"

Then Scootaloo walked right past her one minute later Zipporwhill ran out and ran into Sweetie belle then said "Sweetie belle I'm so sorry".

Sweetie belle looked confused and asked "for what?"

Zipporwhill then said "for this morning I know whats wrong with me a senior cast a mood swing spell on me".

Then Sweetie belle said "oh what are the effects?"

Zipporwhill then answered "It makes you totally rude, where's Scootaloo I have to say sorry to her".

Sweetie belle then said "I saw her head that way".

Zipporwhill ran over then saw the bus leaving then said "oh no she took the bus that was the last bus now what do i do".

Sweetie belle came over and said "wow what did you say to her".

Zipporwhill then answered "I don't know but must have been terrible".

Later the Winx called the red fountain specialists and when they arrived they told them what had happened then Rumble said "wait she went to downtown magic's!?"

Then Apple bloom said "yes why are you so worried?"

Then button mash said "because the witches of cloud tower hang out in downtown magic's every Wednesday".

Sweetie belle then gasped and said "we had better get over there then".

Meanwhile Scootaloo was walking downtown then said "well i had better get back now".

Then Aria saw her and said to the other witches there "hey everyone lets get that fairy".

The other witches all cheered and went out but one of them was hesitant her friend looked at her and said "um Silver spoon aren't you coming".

Silver spoon then said "I don't know Diamond tiara doesn't this seem like to much?"

Diamond tiara then said "stay here if you want but I'm going" as she went out with the Trix and the other witches.

Five minutes later Scootaloo was running from witches until they had her cornered in an ally then a red fountain ship appeared overhead and the Winx and specialists came out when Zipporwhill saw Scootaloo she said "Scootaloo I'm so sorry you see a senior cast a mood swing spell on me and you can guess the rest".

Scootaloo then said "apology accepted but I think we should transform now"

The Winx all nodded and transformed into there fairy forms and started to fight at one point Suri had hit Scootaloo to the ground, and Trixie had trapped Apple bloom, Zipporwhill, and Twist in ice. Suri hat then lifted five cars with her magic and was about to drop them on Scootaloo, Sweetie belle Tried to fly over and help but Aria got in the way and said "give up you can't help your friend shes finished".

Sweetie belle then ignited in fire and said "no shes not!!"

Aria then said "is that?" then looked at Trixie and said "Trixie check your crystal".

Trixie then pulled out a crystal and after five seconds said "yes its her".

Then Sweetie belle released her attack which took out all the witches and freed her friends she then said "wow what just happened?"

Later they all went home and over at cloud tower Suri said "I can't believe we were beaten by a freshmen fairy".

Then Aria said "don't worry now we now who has the dragon's fire".

Trixie then said "yes and soon it shall be ours".

(To be continued)

Author's Note:

Okay that took a lot out of me now if your wondering i made applejack into apple bloom's little sister because of what I have planed any other questions leave them in the comments.

What happen wait and see Ghost out.