• Published 8th Mar 2019
  • 759 Views, 8 Comments

Winx crusaders - phantom ghost hunter



In a world were a young girl is unaware that she has magic she will soon learn the truth.

  • ...
 8
 759

the dance

It was day two at alfea and Sweetie belle was learning fast but still could not transform to her fairy form the transformation teacher thorax told her "don't worry sweetie belle you'll get it".

Later on in her room with the others they were spending time with there pets "good girl Winona" Apple bloom said to her dog.

Then a tortoise in helicopter flying gear came in and Scootaloo said "hey Tank hows it going" Tank then flew over to her and slowly licked her check "aw Tank gross".

Then Zipporwhill said to her dog "hey Ripley sit" Ripley did so and she then said "thats a good boy Ripley" she the started to pet and scratch under his chin.

Over with Twist she was feeding her pet bunny and said "here you go Angle bunny carrots, lettuce, and apples, yum yum" Angle then happily started eating.

Over with Sweetie belle she was gently brushing Opals fur and said "there you go Opal doesn't that feel great".

Later on they announced a dance with the red fountain boys and everyone was excited and getting ready. "What do you think of my dress" Zipporwhill asked she was wearing a short light green dress with a dark green sash, a gold necklace, and dark green boots.

"Its lovely" Apple bloom replied, she was wearing a short dark purple dress with gold trimming, her pink bow was removed and her hair was in a bun, she had gold apple shaped earrings, and had purple heels.

"I'll say" Scootaloo said, she was wearing a short dark blue dress with a dark purple sash, an amethyst necklace, and light blue boots.

"We all look nice" Twist said, she was wearing a short red dress with a light purple sash, a silver necklace and red heels.

Sweetie belle then asked "hey do you think that they will let me in dressed like this?"

Apple bloom then said "Sweetie belle you don't have a dress?"

"Um no actually".

Zipporwhill then said "hey maybe you could go see Coco pommel she's a sophomore here and she makes dresses for any student that asks and her room is just down the hall on the left".

"Oh okay" Sweetie said then went down the hall and found Coco's room.

When Coco saw Sweetie she said "oh my gosh your perfect for the dress I just finished".

Sweetie then said "well i'm here because I need a dress for the dance".

"Well you've come to the right place come on over here" Coco said as she pointed to a changing screen and Sweetie belle went back there "now try this on" Coco handed her the dress and sweetie tried it on then came out.

"Wow" sweetie said she was now wearing a short pink dress with a ruffled skirt and a gold belt.

"Here these go with the dress" Coco said as she handed her pink fingerless gloves and long pink boots.

"Thanks Coco this will be perfect for the dance tonight".

"Happy I could help".

(meanwhile at cloud tower)

"Now witches of cloud tower the fairies of alfea and the heroes of red fountain are having a party and since witches aren't invited we will wreck it" said head mistress Starlight. "So i'm sending my three top witches to do it Trixie, Aria, and Suri get down here".

They came down and Trixie said "so you want us to wreck the party?"

"Of course you three are my top witches the Trix as you call your self's you are to wreck the party in any way you can"

"Aright then" Aria said.

Later the Trix were were in there room talking about things Trixie said "I cant believe we haven't been able to get that scepter from little princess Zipporwhill I mean she is only a freshmen fairy she should be easy to take it from"

"Well shes got strong friends and the teachers of alfea helping them so it is tough" replied Aria.

"Well for now lets just focus on ruining that party of there's how should we do it" Suri asked.

Trixie then said "I think I have the perfect idea you see the specialists are bringing gifts for the fairies lets give them something else".

Later back at alfea the specialists had arrived with the gifts for the fairies, Sweetie belle meanwhile was walking down the halls then she spotted three witches and she hid behind a corner she then whispered "I don't think the witches were invited there probably up to something".

Trixie looked inside the chest with the gifts the specialists had brought for the fairies revealing gold colored eggs she picked one up and it turned into a gold butterfly then said "okay lets do this" the three of them chanted some kind of spell that put ruff strips on the eggs "now the fairies will have to deal with the mini tatzlwurms" then the three of them disappeared.

Sweetie then said "I have to find the others".

When she found them and told them Apple bloom said "well we best do something about it the party will start soon".

"But what are we gonna do?" Twist asked.

"Hey didn't professor discord teach us a spell that can undo that kind of thing?" Scootaloo said.

"Yes he did but it will take all five of us to cast it" Zipporwhill answered.

"Well we best get down there and do it" Sweetie said.

They all wen't down there and joined hands to cast the spell as a magic wave wen't from them to the chest and the eggs went back to normal just as the specialists stated to give them out "Well that takes care of that, sweetie you better go get your dress on" Apple bloom said.

Sweetie belle then said "oh right" but when she when to do so she saw Zipporwhill's ring box floating away, and she tried to stop it as it when to the Trix.

Trixie saw her coming and blasted her with magic and said "how did you get into this school you don't have magic".

Sweetie then got mad and said "I do have magic!" then flames started to dance around her and then she was wearing a pink skirt with matching top pink heels and had glittering wings "now feel my power".

Suri then said "she gets her wings and thinks she's a match for us" They then disappeared with the ring box.

Sweetie went and got her dress on then went to the party where she told Zipporwhill what happened and Zipporwhill said "don't worry my ring is right here" as she lifted her hand.

Sweetie then asked "but then what was in that ring box?" Zipporwhill then giggled and whispered it in her ear.

Meanwhile at cloud tower Trixie opened the ring box and found one of those eggs and said "weird why would she keep it in here" then the egg opened and revealed a baby penguin that called her mamma.

Back at Alfea Button walked over to Sweetie and asked "may I have this dance".

Sweetie blushed and said "of course" and they danced with grace.

(to be continued)

Author's Note:

Well that took time but I did it so trixie now has a penguin following her around and sweetie has unlocked her fairy form stay tuned to find out what happens next.

Ghost out.