• Published 13th Feb 2019
  • 661 Views, 16 Comments

Sex Drive - WhatDidIJustRead



Flash Sentry has sex with his car. And the car... enjoys it too.

  • ...
11
 16
 661
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 16 )

You're giving me a stroke

9454858
Hopefully a two stroke.

Majin Syeekoh
Moderator

This is beautiful.

*Heavy Breathing*

So does this qualify as “autoerotica”?

I'm holding back tears. This fic is so powerful. :fluttercry:

You get an upvote on the principal that more non-vanilla sex is a good thing. (I'll read this later to justify the vote.)

9454871 You wonderful muse, you!

Well. From the silliness and shortness, I take it this was more a "I bet I can do it" thing than a serious attack at the subject matter. Put thus, it's a bit light on any joke apart from the payoff, but it does deliver that well.

You get 1.9/Pi for this lovely little piece of Flash Sentry. Bonus marks would have been awarded for him using a push-rod for anal stimulation.

9455281
Yeah, most of the things I write here are silly ideas that I feel compelled to write, but not really more than a short scene just to get the ideas out of my head. This story especially would have been difficult for me to expand on, since I am absolutely not a car person. Even this short simple story kind of pushed my car knowledge to its limits, haha. Glad you liked it despite it being posted just for the sillies.

9455296 I liked it because of the sillies. :twilightsmile:

Fukkin unf

She seemed to rev up again as he entered her, as if she was just as excited as he himself was. He was no longer questioning it, and simply went with it.

Me too.

I've decided that the best way to deal with this very unique piece is to just enjoy it.

I am harder than I have ever been in my entire life.

I have the weirdest boner right now..

Masterfully done.

Login or register to comment