• Published 4th Feb 2019
  • 685 Views, 34 Comments

Turning Into a Female Bat Pony - Discord The Narrator



Jimmy turns into a Bat Pony. Curious, right?

  • ...
3
 34
 685

A few changes

Author's Note:

Previously...

There was an eclipse, and Jimmy, along with the rest of people living at Manteo, had the opportunity to see its beautifulness. The same beautifulness also brought Jimmy a few surprises, like a book falling from its shelf.

And he has just started to experience the first changes on him...

The next day, Jimmy woke up feeling strange. He felt like that since last night, although he managed to sleep like nothing happened.

"Well... another day, another nay," he said, laughing at his own pun.

He got his T-Shirt off as he prepared for having a nice shower. Entering the bathroom, he looked at the mirror...

"GAAAH!! What is that!?"

...and saw a guy there, with half of his face being different. Jimmy took a minute to notice that guy was him.

He carefully examined his head: the left half of the face was as black as coal, and it looked like his nose got somewhat bigger. Also, his left eye was colored in red. The other side of the face was normal, like it always had been. The only things which affected the entire head were the new colors of his hair.

As he wasn't wearing anything over his upper body, he also saw a few things which looked like black spots. Assuming they could be cleaned, he tried to do that, finally giving up.

"Uh... I'll just have my shower."


A while later, Jimmy got dressed and cooked himself something for breakfast, trying to ignore the current issues he was having. A good ration of pancakes with syrup was such a nice meal for him.

After that, he thought it was time to buy more food. However, just before opening the main door, he realized something: how was he going to do anything outside when people would most likely not admire his new look?

Going back to the bedroom, he rummaged inside the closet, finding a hoodie. With a smile, he put it on, covering his hair and the upper half of his face with the hood.

"Better than nothing, I guess. And now, time to go out!"


After walking across the streets while getting a few looks from confused people, Jimmy finally arrived at the shopping center. He chuckled while seeing little children running around and playing games, bought a few sweets and passed by a store showcase which had toys, from construction sets to animal plushies.

Jimmy swore one of the smiling pink pony plushies just looked at him, but he continued walking.

Half an hour later, he was carrying some bags with food, including fruit and pasta. After arriving at the checkout counters, he chose one of them and paid everything he bought before finally leaving the shopping center.


"Home sweet home! Honestly, I thought it would be worse, but thank heavens nothing happened," Jimmy said as he stepped inside his house.

He left the bags at the kitchen and turned on the TV, noticing there was a program putting fun videos of people having problems with animals, which made him laugh.

Then, he went to his bedroom for changing into his pajamas, and saw the vampire book had fallen again, groaning as he put it back on its place. Just then, he remembered something.

"Did that plush really look at me?"

Comments ( 17 )

It has returned...

9707570
Heh, that's right!:pinkiesmile:

And yeah, I finally updated it! After being really busy with real life things.:twilightsheepish:

Also, you're welcome!:twilightsmile:

9707564
Short, but good.
I'm getting distinct The Fly vibes from this.

9707579
Heh, glad to know you like it.:twilightsmile:

9707582
No probs. Good as always.

"Uh... I'll just have my shower."

Speaking of Showers..... goes AFK to take a shower :P

9707597
It's fine. Some of the things I did in real life were things I enjoyed.:twilightsmile:

9707625
Don't forget to smile.:pinkiesmile:

And have a good time!

9707595
Heh, what are the odds of me in this story would be taking a shower in this chapter and I would recently take a shower IRL X3

9496479
9544161
And finally, after a long time... another chapter has been published!

(Seriously, real life can give problems.:derpyderp2:)

He carefully examined his head: the left half of the face was as black as coal, and it looked like his nose got somewhat bigger. Also, his left eye was colored in red. The other side of the face was normal, like it always had been. The only things which affected the entire head were the new colors of his hair.

Heh, imagine how that would be like IRL x3

Login or register to comment