• Published 6th Jan 2019
  • 815 Views, 9 Comments

Neighsay's Wrath against Celestia - Robert Emerald Fountain



Neighsay tries to tell Celestia that she should not have kicked him out of the EEA

  • ...
 9
 815

Counseling and forgiveness

Neighsay was taken to court again, and received information on how he could be reinstated into the EEA. He was told to go through counseling with an unidentified psychologist and then ask Celestia for forgiveness. After several weeks of seeing the doctor, Neighsay went straight to Celestia.

"Here are the results from my counseling sessions.", he said as Celestia looked over them.

"Well done, you have improved to the point that you can be reinstated as Chancellor of the EEA.", she replied.

Neighsay put his EEA insignia back on and returned to his post. He then resumed the work he was doing with his comrades.

Comments ( 7 )

9461074
Because nothing in this story makes any sense.

9461079
Bottom line:

Neighsay tried to get revenge on Celestia for firing him from the EEA. Allies assisted her with stopping him. Neighsay gets arrested for his actions and eventually gets forgiven.

Read my story The Christian Fleet to understand some of the strange names.

9461088
I read all your stories and this still doesn't make sense.

Comment posted by WubWubPwny deleted May 21st, 2020

The last chapter was so rushed, it felt like that was intentional.

Login or register to comment