• Published 6th Jan 2019
  • 815 Views, 9 Comments

Neighsay's Wrath against Celestia - Robert Emerald Fountain



Neighsay tries to tell Celestia that she should not have kicked him out of the EEA

  • ...
 9
 815

RAGE!!

"CHANCELLOR NEIGHSAY OF THE EQUESTRIAN EDUCATION ASSOCIATION, I DEMAND THAT YOU COME TO SEE ME FIRST THING IN THE MORNING!!", Celestia shouted, as she interrupted an EEA meeting.

Neighsay was startled cold, because her face showed the worst anger that he had ever seen. Her face was blood red, and her eyes were literally burning.

He came to the castle without complaint the next morning, and he knocked on her office door.

"Come in.", he heard her say.

He went in, but she glared at him with irritation. He shuddered as he sat down.

"You have summoned me, Your Highness. Why?", he inquired.

"YOUR RECENT ACTIONS WERE UNACCEPTABLE, THE WAY I PUT IT!! WHAT IN EQUESTRIA DID YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING? CLOSING TWILIGHT'S SCHOOL AND BECOMING ANGRIER WHEN I STEPPED IN AND SUPPORTED HER!! COMPLETELY PATHETIC!!", she shouted at him with rage.

The Chancellor smacked himself in the face as he got ready to raise an argument.

"You don't get it do you?", he persisted. "She is making a mistake, by allowing NON-PONY creatures to enroll and learn at her school. They will use that against us, I just know it. Her school should not even EXIST!!"

"As the Diarch of Equestria, I grant her a Royal Seal of Approval. That means she can run her school, the way she wants to.", Celestia said calmly.

Neighsay would not buy that.

"YOU ARE ALLOWING HER TO PUT EQUESTRIA IN GRAVE DANGER!! THOSE CREATURES WILL USE THE KNOWLEDGE AGAINST US, AND POSSIBLY START A WAR!!", he shouted back.

"SECOND, YOUR ACTIONS HAVE SHOWN THAT YOU CAN NO LONGER BE TRUSTED AS CHANCELLOR IN THE EEA!! NOT ONLY ARE YOU FIRED FROM YOUR POST, BUT YOU ARE GOING TO BE PROBED, AND WATCHED CLOSELY!! ANY PROTESTS, WILL RESULT IN YOU BEING JAILED!!", she yelled in his face.

Neighsay became so angry, that he slapped Celestia in the face before storming out and slamming the door loudly. Celestia gasped, and shot a blast at him, right out the window. He got hit with a burst of energy that knocked him unconscious.