• Published 6th Jan 2019
  • 817 Views, 9 Comments

Neighsay's Wrath against Celestia - Robert Emerald Fountain



Neighsay tries to tell Celestia that she should not have kicked him out of the EEA

  • ...
 9
 817

The Probe

Neighsay started having flashes of images in his mind. First, he could hear someone instructing that he be strapped in place. Second, he heard the mention of a probe. Third, he felt himself getting sleepy. Then ... , he could not remember what happened next.

"Why is my head bandaged?", he thought to himself as he woke up the next morning.

He began to recall something that Celestia had told him.

"...YOU ARE GOING TO BE PROBED, AND WATCHED CLOSELY!!"

He realized that this meant the probe had probably been put in place. He remembered that she had said that he would go to jail if he protested against her, but he did not care. He was angry that she had kicked him out of the EEA, and he wanted to tell her that she made a mistake.

"If she does not listen to my claims, then I will have to go bigger.", he said to himself.

He did not know that his thoughts, and brain waves were being closely monitored by a group of allies. These were no ordinary allies though. They were from space, and some of them were humans. They would know about everything he was attempting to do. One thing that this probe would not do, was tell where he was going.