• Published 6th Jan 2019
  • 815 Views, 9 Comments

Neighsay's Wrath against Celestia - Robert Emerald Fountain



Neighsay tries to tell Celestia that she should not have kicked him out of the EEA

  • ...
 9
 815

The Truth is Discovered

Brandon took the hair to a chemical lab, and began to extract the DNA. He was shocked and angered at the same time when he looked at the results on the screen.

***
NAME: Neighsay
GENDER: Male
POSITION: None, formerly Chancellor for the EEA, but was fired by Celestia
***

"AAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHH!!!", he growled, as he threw his water glass at the wall and smashed it.

Nevertheless, he wrote down the results and took them to the princesses.

***

Upon returning to Canterlot, he charged through the doors and ran to the throne room as fast as he could. He was not happy, when he approached the royals.

"You are not going to believe this.", he said. "Neighsay is the one doing all of this. No wonder his brain waves are showing up in the patterns for rage and anger."

They looked at the results, and practically lost it. Celestia was so mad that she literally burst into flames. Luna screamed in rage and slammed her hooves against the floor. Cadence rolled her eyes in irritation. Twilight became so angry that she lit the results on fire with her magic, which Brandon did not mind.

"He must be mad at you, Celestia, for kicking him out of the EEA.", Brandon said in assumption.

"You are correct, he was very upset that I kicked him out. He was so mad that he slapped me in the face, before angrily storming out of my office.", Celestia replied in an irritated tone.

Link came in with a list of destinations. Twilight had a reaction between panicking, and flying into burning hot rage. Neighsay's final target was The School of Friendship.