• Published 6th Jan 2019
  • 817 Views, 9 Comments

Neighsay's Wrath against Celestia - Robert Emerald Fountain



Neighsay tries to tell Celestia that she should not have kicked him out of the EEA

  • ...
 9
 817

MISSING: NEIGHSAY

Neighsay's comrades arrived with a message that confused everyone. They had dropped by to bid him farewell, but he was not at home. Celestia ordered posters to be put up, saying that Neighsay was missing. For two weeks, no one could find him at all. Celestia began to wonder if he had been captured and killed, but Luna said that he was keen to prevent himself from being taken hostage. Celestia knew that her sister spoke the truth, and had the search continued. Unfortunately, they recieved no reports from the Christians either. They had gone to join with the search, but found nothing. Link began to wonder if Neighsay's EEA medallion would serve as a beacon to show where he was. He did manage to track the medallion to Neighsay's home, which led him to believe that Neighsay was hiding. He had Brandon go with him to search, but they found out the truth. The medallion was in one of the trashcans, which meant that Neighsay was not at home. They did find, however, that he had left slight hoofprints on the floor. Neighsay had left on his own.

"Celestia, Link here, Neighsay is not at home. His medallion was in the garbage can, which indicates that he left on his own.", Link said to Celestia over his radio headset.

They did not know, however, that he had hidden his identity at the same time.