• Published 15th Dec 2018
  • 6,890 Views, 28 Comments

A Stinky Torture Session (Scat) - StillFunk



Twilight Sparkle tortures you with her smells.

  • ...
50
 28
 6,890
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 9 )

9349284
That's what you get for purposefully reading something you knew would disgust you. I'm honestly not really sure what you expected to find in "A Stinky Torture Session (Scat)", nor why you read nearly half of it before you stopped. Is this one of those things where someone can't quite confront a fetish they're ashamed of having?

Hmm...the return of the why boner....

Ehh...It's not the content that's off, it's just that the writing feels...sorta bland. This happened, and then this, and then this. No build-up, no personality, and grammatically incorrect sentences paired with run-ons do it no favors.
tis...simply...boring.
I can't believe I wrote that sentence.
Examples:
As nose and anus finally touched, you felt an instant urge to throw up, you had never done anything like this, and the musky smell was too much to take even a single whiff of, but Twilight demanded you to sniff it, and as her prisoner you where to do exactly as she told you to Run on. I think you might have a comma instead of a period in there. These issues are abundant though and make the tale all that much harder to read, fetish fodder or not.
You took a small breath, but didn't feel like any air was gained, do to Twilights anus being placed tightly against your nose,
Due. You want 'Due' in here.

9895321
Yeah, can't claim this is incredible writing or anything. I just put as much smut in as I could fit, and I think that works decently for what it is, but it's definitely nothing grand.

If you want a story of the same genre with more character and better pacing, might I recommend this: A Fart Slave for Fillies

I do like my run-on sentences, though. I think most of them read pretty crispy. Yim yum.

9895491
Well if you're happy with it! :pinkiehappy:

9895506
Eh, semi. This is not my proudest story. But it's also my oldest one. (Wrote it years before uploading here.)

Thanks for the criticism, though.

10653505
^^

Glad you liked it.

I'm not super proud of this one, lol. Really awkward grammar.

Pass the unsee juice my bro

Login or register to comment