• Published 3rd Aug 2012
  • 6,073 Views, 75 Comments

New Girl: An AppleDash Fanfic - Rayna Q.

  • ...
21
 75
 6,073

New Melodies

Two years earlier:

Music

It’s melody danced off the dimly lit, soundproof walls of the attic. Unheard from anyone beyond those walls, and unheard from the large crowd below as they scurried into their seats, preparing for the choir's finale.

“Silent night, holy night, all is calm, all is bright…..” A choir sang in a slow, peaceful melody inside the schools ballroom. People smiled and softly swayed in the bleachers.

“…Round young Virgin Mother and Child. Holy Infant so tender and mild.” A frosty night had set deep onto the campus as the winter festival finished its final acts. “…Sleep in heavenly peace, Sleep in heavenly peace.” A bubbly, pink-haired sophomore girl bounced to the front of the stage to prepare her solo. “Silent night, holy night! Shepherds quake at the sight…”

The tune lingered through the halls and up a staircase, the melody becoming muffled behind the bleachers, which were occupied by students, parents, and teachers alike. All were completely clueless to the skillful tune of the black piano that only stained the inside of the sealed music room.

“Glories stream from heaven afar, heavenly hosts sing 'allelujah!”

And then the piano stopped. They were clueless to the musician, to her watcher…her predator.

“Christ, the Savior is born, Christ, the Savior is born. Silent night, holy night, Son of God, love’s pure light. Radiant beams from Thy holy face, with the dawn of redeeming grace. Jesus, Lord, at Thy birth.”

They remained clueless as the choir finished, clueless as they applauded and wiped away the happy tears that stung their eyes. They were clueless to the blunt stop of the piano, to the loud smack as she hit the ground, to the liquid that streamed down her cheeks. They were clueless to the soundless room above them; the room where innocence was being torn apart.

“Jesus, Lord, at Thy birth…”

Music.

Beautiful, intoxicating music that only moments before was caught silent from illuminating the night. The tune was never again set free, never again trailed from the skilled fingers of the musician.

Music. Cut short, the piano screaming its discontent as silence took over the attic’s walls. Nothing but shadows escaped the foggy windows that overlooked an ice-coated school. Music. The last thing she was able to hold onto as she fought for her freedom, fought for her control, her pride, her life.

But as reluctant as she was, as strong, as dominant, it just wasn’t enough. From what the windows saw, the musician had lost. Her attacker was stronger, even more dominant. It just wasn’t enough as her innocence was torn apart, the only witnesses being the silenced piano and the ice that clung to the windows, desperate to get a better view. Her screams of agony, her fighting, and finally, her relinquish, never reached the outside world.

This shadowed figure she looked up to; this woman of her dreams, was the person who took everything away. The one she believed; she loved, was now her prison. A new musician was born that night, one who hated the tune.

New Girl
Chapter Eight: New Melodies

Present Day, 10:59pm

The laughter of students clashed with the gossips and tears of dateless teenagers who fought with the DJ for volume control. It was obvious that ticketless freeloaders had managed to sneak in with the rest of the crowd, pushing the maximum capacity of the old ballroom. However, no one seemed to mind as the crowd thickened and more found themselves flailing around on the dance floor. Everyone was sure to be here. Well, everyone except six well-known students. Regardless, the partiers remained clueless to their lack of presence.

“Soundproof?” The country girl bit her lip, sweat forming on her palms.

“Yes, I wanna play you a song…wouldn’t want to disturb the partiers below.” The white-haired girl turned the lock on the door to the side, locking the knob in place. This act went completely unnoticed by the blonde.

AJ looked around the old, dusted-over music room. “Oh, okay.” The blonde watched as G made her way over to the other side of the room, her green eyes looking back towards the door. “What do ya play?” A cold chill had worked its way up her spine, her mind telling her to make an excuse to leave the dimly lit attic, but no excuse could be found.

“The piano.” With that, Gilda pulled a dust-covered sheet off a large black piano. She took a seat on the faded wooden bench. “Come, join me.” She demanded as she patted the other end of the bench with her hand.

“Um, ah…” AJ bit her lip and looked back towards the door, then back to the leather clad woman. “Ah, ah've never been played a song before.”

“What?” Gilda raised a brow. “Don’t tell me Dash hasn’t played you anything!” She patted the seat again.

“Rainbow?” AJ’s shoulders relaxed and she made her way over to Gilda, taking a seat on the bench. “Are ya friends with Rainbow?”

A toothy grin formed on the older woman’s face, causing AJ to tense back up. “You could say we’re old acquaintances.”

“Did ya’ll used to date?” AJ asked quietly, her arms hugging herself in an attempt to keep warm. Gilda ignored her question as she opened the top to the keys.

“You really are sexy.” Gilda said, smiling as her eyes traced over AJ’s exposed thigh.

“Umm, ah…” AJ couldn’t make eye contact. The feeling this girl was giving her made her want to run, vomit, and scream.

Then, the music started. Beautiful tunes and complex rhythms twisted and filled the old attic with life and sound. AJ’s eyes widened in shock. She slowly put her hands down in her lap and looked over to the woman beside her. “Wow…” AJ felt lost in the music this wild looking woman was producing; it was like nothing she'd ever heard. Gilda‘s face was relaxed, eyes closed. “Yer good.” Gilda smiled slightly at the country girl’s words, her fingers skillfully trailing over the keys. “And, uh, ah guess yer not so bad-lookin’ yourself.” The music stopped, and Gilda’s face turned crooked once more.

“Dash taught me how to play on this exact piano. That’s the only song I know.” Gilda held eye contact with AJ until the blonde looked away. “She’s the real expert. I butcher that song compared to her, but I guess that’s because her rich-ass, preppy parents were able to give her the best teachers.”

“Now wait a moment! Ah never meet Rainbow’s parents, but that is no way of talking about them! And ah-” AJ was stopped dead sentence as she felt a hard, stinging pain against her face. It took her a few moments to realize Gilda had punched her.

“Don’t you ever talk to me like you’re above me, you got it?” Gilda smirked, her pupils dilating. AJ sat there, completely taken off-guard, her hand cradling her jaw.

“Who…” AJ shook her head and jumped from her seat. “Who in the hayseed do ya think you are?!” With that, she slapped Gilda with all she had. “Rainbow tried to warn me about you! And ah should have listened!” Her hand stayed on Gilda’s face for a few moments. Gilda didn't even flinch, her yellow eyes fixed on AJ’s emerald orbs. “Ah, ah should be on my way now.” AJ swallowed hard as she pulled her hand away and turned on heel.

“As if.” Gilda grabbed AJ by the wrist and brought the hand to the middle of the shocked girl's back, making her stop in her tracks.

“Let me go! Someone help!”

“Stop your screaming! These walls are soundproof, remember?” Gilda used her teeth to undo the bow around AJ’s neck, causing the top of her dress to fall down to her ribcage, revealing her bare collarbone and strapless bra.

“S-stop this!”

“I said shut up!” Gilda used her free hand to cup one of AJ’s breasts, rubbing hard on the plump skin.

“How dare you?! You bitch!” AJ kicked back, using the fake, but hard, spurs on her heels to smash into Gilda’s shin. The bigger woman was caught off-guard by the sudden attack and wobbled backwards. She smiled, then let out a laugh as she started heading towards the country girl. “Stay back, ah’m warning you!” AJ took off one of the shoes and threw it at the woman, who dodged it. “Stay back! Ah don’t want any trouble!” She went to grab for the other heel but instead was body-slammed by Gilda, who brought her to the floor.

“Please, fight me! That makes everything much more enjoyable.” Gilda laughed as AJ kicked and smashed her fists into her chest.

“Get off me you heathen!”

“That is why I enjoyed the taste of Dash so much.” Gilda’s words made AJ stop her struggling as she gave Gilda a confused look. “This room…it holds so many memories. This was the first place I met Dash; this was the first place I heard her play that silly music, and the first place I made her mine, just like I’m about to do to you.” Gilda’s smile was now spread wide across her face.

“Get-get off of me now!” AJ’s eyes widened allowing tears to stream freely down her face, blurring her vision. She kicked, she punched, she bucked with all her might.
It was all to no avail, as the larger girl didn’t even budge. With every kick, scream, hit, AJ grew more and more angry; panicked. Gilda seemed to grow more and more amused.

“Don’t worry, Blondie. Dash got her revenge on me about a week later. Pepper-sprayed my ass. When I came to I was tied down in her dorm.” Gilda used one arm to pin AJ’s hands over her head. She began licking down her exposed chest. “She was giving me this look, this look that really made me think she was going to kill me.” Gilda chuckled, then used her other hand and tucked it under AJ’s dress. “I really thought I was going to die, so you must understand my full excitement when she started touching me.” AJ closed her eyes.

“Shut up.” A fresh batch of tears streamed down her face. “Shut up! I don’t want to hear this!” Her eyes widened as she realized where Gilda’s hand was headed. “Let me go, don‘t ya touch me!”

“Let’s just say I don’t only come second best to Dash when it comes to piano.” She laughed and pulled AJ’s underwear down her thighs. “That girl has amazing skills with her fingers.”

“Fuck, fuck you.” AJ choked out. “You’re going to regret this! Ah swear, you will regret this.”

“That’s funny that’s exactly what Dash said,” Gilda laughed. “But it was her who regretted it most in the end, she became my partner in crime.” The bigger woman slid her hand up AJ’s inner thigh. “You should have seen the magic we worked in this room. Oh, the girls we brought in here. But don’t worry, Dash never entered this game. All the girls she brought here wanted her.” Gilda slid her hand up higher. “But, you see, much like Dash and the other girls I tasted, you’re going to be too afraid to tell anybody what happened in this room. Dash took my little game the hardest though. She went on some pretty extreme stuff, stuff even I haven’t touched. And, well, if you tell anybody about what happens in here, if you struggle, I will report Dash for the things shes consumed, the things that she did. If I don’t walk away free, neither does poor Dashie.”

AJ pulled her thighs together as tightly as she could, keeping Gilda’s hand blocked from her target. “Rainbow, Rainbow didn’t fall down the stairs, did she?” Her voice was shaky as she tried desperately to distract the woman.

“Fall down the stairs?” Gilda’s hand stopped moving. “Is that what she’s telling everyone?” The older girl laughed. “Didn’t I tell you? See, she knows to be scared of me.” She put her mouth down next to AJ’s ear. “You see, Dash was trying to save you from this fate. She came to me and gave an adorable attempt to be your hero. But I will always be stronger than her, that’s one thing she will never beat me in, because I have actually lived that life. Dash only pretends she has. And for her to challenge me like that, she must really care about you Blondie. Too bad it’s all your fault this happened to her. I bet she hates you now.” She looked down at AJ’s strong legs.

“Hate me?” AJ looked at the other girl's annoyed face, then at her darkened eyes. “It’s you who hates me. Ya are in love with her, aren’t ya?”

“Don’t make me gag you…oomph.” AJ smashed her knee into Gilda’s gut, catching the girl off-guard. The blonde didn’t hesitate to get off the ground. She quickly pulled her underwear back up and kicked Gilda in the face with her heeled foot as hard as she could.

“Well ah bet she hates you!” AJ ran to the door and pulled hard on the handle, it didn’t budge. “Open, please, open!” She looked over her shoulder as Gilda shook her head, still on the floor, trying to refocus. “Come on!” She reached down and tried twisting the rusted lock, which also didn’t move. “Help!” She hit the door with the palm of her hand. “Help!”

“You are going to pay for that…” AJ looked back towards the girl who was still kneeling down, blood dripping from her face.

“You broke my fucking nose!” Gilda spit some reddened mucus on the hard floor and stood up. “I guess it would only be fair if I returned the favor.”

AJ turned back to the large door, gave it one more pound before calling it a lost cause and running around to the other side of the piano. “Oh, come on. I know rednecks are supposed to be stupid, and you being blonde doesn’t really help your case. But I can see you, I will catch you, and I will make you bleed. You should have just let me have my way. That would have been less painful for you.” AJ bit her lip as she looked around for any possible weapon. Finding nothing, she glanced down at her dirty fist.

“Alright, bring it!”

“Just what Dash would’ve said.” Gilda put a booted foot on the piano bench, but paused as a large bang came from the metal door, followed by several louder bangs. “What the hell?” The white-haired girl looked away from AJ.

“Bad move.” With that the country girl kicked the other side of the bench, smashing it in-between Gilda’s legs, bringing the woman down with a hard thud and a loud cry. AJ didn’t hesitate. She sprinted to the door and started pulling on the handle with all her might. Her arms screamed in pain as her muscles were pushed, her hands numbed as the cold handle ate into them. Finally, the door gave, sending AJ to the ground.

“….jack!” A familiar voice echoed into the room. “Applejack!” Rainbow glanced over at Gilda who was huddled on the floor.

“Rainbow…” A new set of tears found their way to green eyes, but not of pain nor fear. She felt relief as she made eye contact with her rainbow-haired savior. “Um, ah…ah'm sorry, Rainbow.” Applejack started coughing as tears freely made their way down her beaten, dirty face. “Ah-ah-ah am s-s-so sorry.” She flinched as Rainbow dropped to her knees and wrapped her arms around her.

“Shhh, AJ, it’s going to be alright, I’m here…shhh.” Rainbow stroked AJ’s hair and frantically started looking over the blonde's face and body, searching for any serious damage. Her violet eyes fell over the large rip up the thigh of the dress; the torn up underwear that were barely visible. Then to where AJ held the top of the dress to herself to keep her bra hidden. AJ looked away from Rainbow’s panicked eyes, noticing the anger in her face increase. Dash quickly took the dresses ties from AJ and tied them back together behind the blonde’s neck, covering the shaking girl.

“Rainbow, ah…”

“AJ, all I want to do right now is tell you how stupid you are, probably slap the daylight out of you, go over to that heap of shit," She pointed over to Gilda who was just starting to pull herself up. “And kick her in the teeth with my cast.” The rainbow-haired girl used her thumbs to wipe away the makeup and tears that had fallen down AJ’s cheeks. She held both sides of her freckled girl’s face and studied the green panicked eyes.

“Oh, Dash, you really know how to sweet talk the ladies.” Gilda snorted as she finally pulled herself up. She wobbled towards the two girls.

“Shut the fuck up!” Rainbow snapped, her breath sharp and fast; eyes narrowed. Gilda paused. She looked down at her legs. The impact from the bench had left them bruised and shaky, and her nose was definitely broken. She glanced back at Dash as the rainbow-haired girl stood, fists at her sides, jaw clenched, eyes…eyes filled with pure hatred.

“I have seen those eyes on you before Dash. Those eyes…do you want to kill me?” Gilda laughed. “You must really care about her…” She smirked, and shook her head before sprinting towards the door. Dash went to follow, but wobbled on her cast.

“Rainbow…” AJ wiped the remaining tears away. “Don’t.”

“No, I think it’s best if Rainbow went and got some anger out.” Twilight’s voice came from behind the door.

“Go on, sporty, go run it off,” Rarity pitched in. “We got it from here.” Rainbow ignored their comments, glanced down at AJ once again, and took off as fast as her leg would allow her.

Author's Note:

I have the next chapter and artwork for this story up on my deviantart account, http://appledash-crazy.deviantart.com/. Just scroll down the page and you will find all the chapters. On DA the next chapter is labeled as "chapter 13".

Comments ( 14 )

Fantastic work as usual! I await the next chapter with excitement!:pinkiehappy:

I added this to several groups, added it to my favorites, and am now following you both here AND on DeviantArt. That's how much I freakin' LOVE this story!! :raritystarry::raritystarry::raritystarry::raritystarry::raritystarry:

I love this story so much can't wait for next chapter!

To let everyone know the story has been updated on devianart.
::pinkiegasp::pinkiehappy:
So go there if your truly dying from lack of appledash.:pinkiehappy:

are you still working on this story because it is AWESOME!!!! AND I LOVE IT!!! PLEASE KEEP UPDATING! :rainbowkiss: :pinkiehappy: :yay: :scootangel: :twilightsmile: :raritystarry: :rainbowdetermined2:

This is one my favorite Applejack/Rainbow Dash stories. Next to Taste of An Apple and maybe...well, no. This is up there. Top 5 I would say, easily. Which, I mind you, is very much a worthy accomplishment.

Still an avid reader :pinkiecrazy:

Where is the rest?! Please uppdate soon!! Can't wait anymore!! :flutterrage:

Awww....no more...

Ahhhh! :flutterrage: Where is the next chapter?! :twilightangry2: I need it in my liiiiifeee! :raritycry:

So when is the next chapter? Its been so loooong! :raritycry:

For any of you who see this... here's a direct link to the next chapter, which was never uploaded on here. Took me a while to find it:
https://www.deviantart.com/rayna-crazy/art/New-Girl-Chapter-13-New-You-402709894
The last two chapters after this were never posted or finished idk? But it's been years so I really hope it's finished some day.

I'm guessing the end already came for this, well it was great from begining to end! great job!

9400566
I am rereading this work now. I am completely devastated. There doesn't seem to be an ending to this wonderful story. I feel so sad.. :ajsleepy::raritydespair::fluttershysad:

Login or register to comment