• Published 23rd Sep 2018
  • 4,676 Views, 67 Comments

Matters of the Heart - milesprower06



Accredited or not, Twilight isn't sure what the School of Friendship's guidelines are when feelings between classmates start to take a step beyond friendship.

Comments ( 10 )

The last two chapters were a very good ending.

Great story!

Loved this story!

my reactions to the last two chapters...so it was tempest (not using her real name, for it sounds stupid.) no offense to you as the author, use whatever you're comfortable with!
also didn't know all four girls were listening in, it was only yona & smolder listening to gallus and sandbar going at it on chapter 7! or i'm wrong and misread?
Congrats on your first m/m story!

9261104
You misread:

crouching directly next to Yona in the dimly lit hallway, whose right ear and braid was pressed firmly against the closed bedroom door, as the other three got as close as they could.

It's not quite my first M/M story; the first I've seen through to completion. I'm pretty much done writing OC stories after the ratings my last one got.

Thanks for reading, and we'll agree to disagree on Fizzlepop Berrytwist.

Loved this Story ^w^

9261185
Hope ya don't mind i'm replying two weeks later to your comment.
even though i think her real name is cringey that doesn't mean i won't use it in a future story;)
p.s: if you're curious to know just pm me. i'm always on and never leave the site!

So I saw this story when it first got posted put it under tracking cuz I wanted to bing it when it was finally done and I finally got around to reading it.

The story was absolutely beautiful I love Galles and Sandbar's Romance. This story was just so romantic.

9303646
Thanks for t reading. Glad you enjoyed, and I completely understand waiting until it's done. I've been absolutely captivated by stories in-progress that winds up going unfinished.

Well the last few lines of this story were the finniest things I've ever read.

Not the best Erotica I've read, but a really good rom-com style story around it, so I comend you on that XP

Login or register to comment