• Published 7th Jul 2018
  • 1,607 Views, 33 Comments

Begone, Horse! - Snek Eyes



The perfect stallion doesn't exist. Or does he? Follow the (mis)adventures of the most attractive stallion, Anonymous, with everything from broken muzzles to stuff you have to read this fic to know about! What are you waiting for?!

  • ...
7
 33
 1,607

Redheart Boops Him

Anon could feel the world returning to him. His senses were intact, but his mobility was off.

"Oh, you're awake! Nice to see you, Anon!"

He opened his eyes to see a candy cane. It wasn't Hearth's Warming yet, so this confused him. Until his eyes adjusted and he saw a familiar pony.

"Hi, Red! How have you been?"

She lived up to her nickname, as her cheeks turned pink. "I've been fine, how about you?"

"Awesome. Well..." The memories of last night rushed to his mind. "Other than being Full Nelson-ed by a deranged pony." He turned his head to see a sling on his right side, holding his leg in place. "So what's the diagnosis, Doc?"

"Well, since we've already healed the major damage, two days of rest should be enough. Again, take it easy."

"Sounds like two days I'll enjoy."

The prior pink turned to a cherry red. "Oh, you..." Her hoof touched Anon's muzzle in an action of sacred religion: booping.

Anon reciprocated the blush. He moved his good hoof to touch the ghost of the boop, taking in what happened. "You booped me."

"Yup, I did!"

"Redheart, I am offended."

"Why?"

"Come closer..."

Redheart approached Anon, turning her ear to be next to Anon's mouth. He blew a strong current of air directly into her ear, causing a shiver to run throughout her body. "Ah! Why would you do that?!"

"What, that turns you on?"

Nurse Redheart squeezed her hindlegs together. "...kind of. I'm really sensitive right now, so please take it easy."

"...sorry. I didn't mean to get you going."

"It's fine. It's heat season, after all."

"Say again?"

"What? It's heat season."

Anon sniffed the air. "So THAT'S why I smell cherries." One of his eyebrows raised. "Wait, how long does it last?"

"Usually about a week or two, maybe. Though, MY heat can end right now, if you catch my drift." She nuzzled his neck, making her meaning very clear.

"Wait, do you mean..."

"Oh, I mean."

"Goofy Goober!"

"I'm a goofy, goofy goober, yeah! You're a goofy, goofy- What the hell are we doing?!"

Anon brought his good hoof around Redheart in a half hug. "As much as I like you, I'll have to decline your request."

Redheart's eyes softened, trying to accept the rejection. The gathering tears held no comfort to either party. "So you'll make me suffer through this for SUCH a long time?"

"But you're quite attractive. You can find somepony to take care of you."

"But I want YOU to take care of me."

"Declined."

"Please!"

"Nah."

Her legs were starting to buckle a bit. The desperation, if it was not apparent through her voice, was apparent through her stance. "Please?"

"Nah."

"Hngh?"

"Mm-mmm."

Her front legs buckled ever so slightly. "I'm wet!"

"Get a towel, then." Anon shrugged.

She couldn't help but laugh at just how corny that joke was. It was enough to take her mind away from the current situation. "You're such a tease."

"I know."

"Well, I have other patients to take care of." Redheart started trotting away.

"Maybe they can take care of your problem!"

***

"ANON!!!!"

That soprano voice could only belong to one pony. A poofy, pink pony.

"I heard you were hurt, and I don't like my friends being hurt! Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Pinkie."

"That's good! Here." A piece of paper fell onto Anon's barrel. "I know about your Pinkie Promise with Apple Bloom, so read this when you get a chance!"

"How do you know?"

"I have meticulously recorded files!"

"Why do I smell cotton candy?"

"Bye, Anon!"

"...what?"

***

"Hello, Anonymous! How have you been this far?"

"Oh my god, WALKING MARSHMALLOW!"

"The name is Rarity!"

"Ok, Marshmallow."

"Hmph!" Rarity turned her face away from Anon in a clear pout. "Anyways, you brute. I heard from Pinkie Pie that you need some fashionable clothes for a concert. As soon as you can come to the Boutique, please stop by. I will take care of the rest."

"Got it, Marshmallow."

The sound Rarity let out wasn't a scream as much as an imitation of a teapot. "ANON!"

"What? I smell marshmallows!"

"Forget it!" She stomped out of the room.

"It's not my fault your cheeks look like marshmallows. Look so boopable." Anon twiddled his hooves. "Booping material."

***

Redheart walked through the doorway. "Ok, Anon. How are you feeling today?"

"Better now that you're here."

"Awww..." Redheart cocked her head. "You're so sweet!" There was a faint drip of liquid in the distance.

"Heh. So am I good to go?"

"Sure, you should be fine. Again, take it easy!"

"Well, look at it this way. If I don't take it easy, you'll take care of me, right?" Anon booped Redheart before taking the sling off. "And that's revenge for earlier." Redheart was too busy blushing to really pay attention as he got out of bed and left.

After heading out of the doors, breathing in the outside air, Anon took a moment. "She's nice, but maybe I should try to stay out of the hospital a little bit more. The bills aren't cheap. So, where's Rarity's Boutique again?"

***

Anon didn't see Rarity as much as a blur of purple and ivory. "Hi, very sorry, but I have some last minute business I absolutely MUST attend to! Sweetie, please get along with Anon here for an hour or two, okay? BYE!"

Rarity left in a dash with a bag behind her, no doubt containing some of her "essentials". Anon and Sweetie turned to look at each other. They both said at the same time, "Who the hell are you?"

"I'm Rarity's sister. Who are YOU?" Sweetie's eyes were wary, and she maintained her distance from the strange pony.

"I'm Anon. I hope we can get along."

"We'll see about that..."

"Sounds good."

...

...

"So do both of you work to look like marshmallows on purpose, or is that just Maybelline or something?"

"I'm NOT A FRICKING MARSHMALLOW!"

Author's Note:

Since I will have a bit more free time, I want to finish this story, though I don't have an end in sight. Even still, I WILL update more frequently, so YAY!

Feel free to comment, and have a good one!

Comments ( 2 )

Whys this canceled?

10413416
I haven't been in a writing mood, so I don't want people to wait for something that won't be updated.

Login or register to comment