• Published 7th Jul 2018
  • 1,607 Views, 33 Comments

Begone, Horse! - Snek Eyes



The perfect stallion doesn't exist. Or does he? Follow the (mis)adventures of the most attractive stallion, Anonymous, with everything from broken muzzles to stuff you have to read this fic to know about! What are you waiting for?!

  • ...
7
 33
 1,607

He Stays Somewhere - Fluttershy

"Anon, you take the bed."

"Oh, I couldn't-"

"Screw that. I sleep in there every night. I'll be fine one night on the couch."

"You sure?"

"Yes, I'm absolutely sure."

"...Ok. Mind if I take a bath? Don't to sully your sheets."

"I'm sure you will, hentai."

"That was uncalled for! Just show me to the bath."

"Follow me." Anon did indeed tail Fluttershy, with his eyes on her tail. "And stop staring so intently."

"Sorry."

A few paces went by silently, before Fluttershy spoke.

"So a little bunny told me you have a crush on me."

Anon scoffed. "I wouldn't say a crush. I just like you the most out of you and your friends."

"So a crush."

"No. Preference fits better."

Fluttershy blushed a little, matching her pink hair. "Here you go. There's already a towel in there ready for you. Don't take too long, and please don't drop the soap."

***

Anon stepped out of the bath, feeling cleaner and better than before. Fluttershy walked up to him, almost knowing exactly how long he would take. "All right, follow me to the bedroom."

"Whoa, at least buy me a drink first!"

"You wish, virgin." A smug smirk formed on Fluttershy's face.

"Ouch, my peepee and my pride."

Fluttershy opened the door, showing a bed in the middle against the wall with a cabinet on either side. "Lay down, facing into the mattress."

He did as instructed, having a feeling of where this was going. The sudden pressure of a hoof was unexpected, though. It was right on the spot that hurt the most.

"Oooh. Ease up, Fluttershy. That's where it hurts most."

"Lucky touch at work. And that's the point. Just let me massage it a little."

"Oh... kay. Why are you doing this?"

"I'm letting you stay the night, and I want you to be in good shape tomorrow. Massage will often help with that."

"Hmmm... Can't argue with that logic. Massage away."

Not even 30 seconds into the massage , Anon was so relaxed that he fell asleep. "He's all tuckered out." She started moving the comforter from underneath Anon to above. "Probably dreaming of being surrounded by gum drops, ice cream, and idiots." Once he was covered by the comforter, and Allstate, she walked downstairs, got on the couch, and fell asleep shortly after.

***

Fluttershy was woken up by pulling on her ear, which was the usual signal from her master for lunch. Or second breakfast, as some midgets call it. "Angel? Fine..." She saw the moon was still out.

She got up, got two carrots from her pantry, and put them in the bowl. "Are you happy now?"

Angel gave her a thumbs-up, approving of the actions to spoil him. With that out of the way, half-asleep, she started walking to go back to bed.

***

A spring. That's what filled Anon's nostrils.

Colors of pink and yellow filled Anon's eyes.

And ice-cold terror filled Anon's body.

"Wha?" Anon reached out a hoof to affirm that he was, indeed, in the same bed as Fluttershy. The solid touch of muscle and short fur was all too real, unlike his dream of gum drops, ice cream, and Pinkie eating it all. The sun's rays were barely breaking through the horizon at this point.

"...Yosh!*" Anon got out of the bed from the other side, careful not to tread on the creaky floorboard, otherwise Fluttershy would get mad at him. After leaving the room, Anon decided to go into the kitchen to see what was what.

"A lot of vegetables and fruits. Of course, Angel is always on the menu. Eh, Fluttershy probably would put ME on the menu if I did that." After checking in a cabinet, Anon got a bit excited. "Looks like meat's BACK ON THE MENU, boys!" A delicious sirloin steak was in Anon's view, then his hooves. He licked his lips. "Mmm..." He looked left and right to make sure no being was around. But before he could bite into the delicious food, a growl was heard from his right, along with the rustle of paper.

***

Fluttershy woke up, a bit confused. Wasn't she sleeping on the couch? Anon was in the bed, right? Did she sleepwalk again? "Aw shit, here we go again."

The smell of sauce and seasoning filled her nostrils, and the pressure on her back wasn't too bad. Wait, HUH?

"Go again with what?"

This time, Fluttershy's eyes fully opened, and her body froze stiff out of panic. She turned her neck to see Anon kneeling on the bed beside her. So she was on her stomach, then.

"Hi, Fluttershy."

"The fuck are you doing to me. Ecchi. Hentai. Pervert. Oedipus-complex driven virgin."

"...You good? I'm giving you a massage, to answer your question."

"Why? And what smells good?"

"Because you did it to me last night, so I wanted to repay you. And the breakfast on the cabinet."

Fluttershy turned her neck the other way to see a simple meal that I am too tired to describe right now. "Thanks, but I have to get up. Unlike you, I have work to do."

"Ouch. And don't worry. I took care of your feeding list. At least, the morning portion."

"How did you figure that out?"

"Simple. It said 'Feeding List', with names, foods, amounts, and times."

The awkward silence stayed for a few seconds. "...Why are you helping me out so much?"

Anon shrugged. "I like you, and I like helping out." His hooves moved to her head. "So feel free to relax a bit."

Fluttershy relaxed a bit, enjoying the scalp massage. With all of her hair getting in the way, no one really ever massaged her head, so this was different, but not unwelcome.

"Hmmm... okay. If this is what you're like, I might have to invite you over... more..."

Within a few seconds, her breathing evened out. Taking the hint, Anon got off of the bed and covered her with the comforter. "There, Fluttershy." He also saw Angel in the doorway, again giving a thumbs-up. "Keep this up, and you'll be off of my shit list. Thanks, my homeboy."

Author's Note:

*"Yosh" is Japanese for "Ok", "All right", or "There". At least, that's what anime tells me.

As always, feel free to comment, and have a good one!