• Published 9th Jul 2018
  • 8,397 Views, 24 Comments

Potion Maker: The Heat of The Sun - Patric12345



Celestia's been having a variety of problems recently... it's been too hard to sleep, and with her heat potions not working anymore she turns to Ponyville's Potion Master...

  • ...
15
 24
 8,397
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 24 )

>zebra
oh

I don't know if it was intentional, but your links in the AN both go to the MILF poll.

9034829
No it was not I'll correct it shortly

You should make a story about the Potion maker of ponyVille

I really love the story :D and can't wait to see the next chapter. I would love to see how Celestia handles being claimed like this and what her be reaction will be :pinkiehappy:

As thanks for the good story, I will now criticise it :raritywink:

He continued to delicately massage the cream into her tits, knowing full well what the act of massaging them would cause.

Celestia smiled as she added in, "My, my a gentlecolt, so rare to have theses days. She laid her head back and lets him do his job. The mare willingly spread her legs as he rubbed his way to her breasts.

This part is somewhat misleading. As he is first working at her tits and then working his way towards them?

Also, I love the long buildup with the message and bathing scene, but then the sex is super rushed and over almost before it begins.
This is maybe to show how fast all of it happens for Celestia. If that is the case well done, but I would maybe put an extra relaxing section or two at the ending to really hammer it home or maybe tell that the fast pacing is intentional, somehow?

Thanks for the story, like, favourite * 2 and subscribe :twilightsheepish:

9036391
There's at least 2 more chapters coming for this one... when the next non-heat induced sex scene rolls around it'll be much longer (as I'll actually write it out myself). And... It wasn't intended for it to be rushed, but it happened this way. There's more cooling off... I just ended it after the sex scene because it seemed like a good idea.

If it's sleep sex and not in a working relationship, wouldn't that make this non-con?

9039999
Eeeh... Any sleep sex is technically 'non-con' unless previously agreed to... and there isn't enough non-con in the fic to warrent the tag. It turns way too many people off because it's rape. I can apply it to the fetish warning though just won't put Non-con in the tag listing, unless the entire fic warrents it.

9040209
I mean, your description says that someone is being taken advantage of. Sounds like rape to me.

9040263
Yeaah... I wrote the description before the RP was even finished.

Will he knock up the princess?

Any ideas as to when the next chapter will be here?

9201593
No. Whenever I have it done.

How longUntil the next update of the potion maker series

9300701
Honestly? I have no idea. When I finish the next chapter. With as much free time as I have, possibly next week.

I dare you to make Zatharim bi.
Or do a harem later.

Do you still plan on updating this?

9711398
When I get a hankering to continue. It will get an update.

Please tell me your continuing this

not demanding an update just wondering if the second chapter will be up anytime soon

Will we see more?

Login or register to comment