• Published 8th Jun 2018
  • 2,138 Views, 18 Comments

Unexpected Changes - BrightestMidnight



A mysterious magic is turning humans into ponies and other species. With her and most of her friends already in stages of the transformation, Sunset has to figure out what's going on before its too late.

  • ...
4
 18
 2,138
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 7 )

"I'm looking for any information on either transformation magic or a stallion named Silver Hooves," Twilight said without looking back down at Starlight. "he was apparently some great user of transformation magic some 1000 years ago, but I don't know a whole lot about him."

Hoof

Did you use pandemic as a basis for the this story, but setting it in the EQG world, as I’m seeing some similarities here. Not that that’s a bad thing, just wondering.

9020281 I admit I have read it and it may have inspired it a bit, but that's it really.

And I suppose there's nothing odd about the fact that Rarity and Applejack proposed to each other yesterday, as did Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash, and Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo, and Big Macintosh and Mary Sue, and Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer?

I mean admittedly that sort of thing is pretty much par for the course for these kinds of fics. It's probably totally normal in that world for everyone to fall in love all at once because of their implied romantic backstories, while suddenly being a pony is strange, and alarming. I bet there's even a thriving industry on bulk sales of engagement rings.

Pity this story died

Can you please write more of this? It's really good.

When will the next chapter be? I am really enjoying this.

Login or register to comment